Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Despite all the Sack Hinkley palaba
…. Port & Lions look the two next likely (outside Swans & Carlton).

And Port are our no.1 bogey side.
I can't stand either of those two sides. If you asked me pre-season who I'd like to see win the flag if not Sydney, I would've said Gold Coast or Carlton. So I am actually OK with Carlton being our biggest threat. They are good to watch, and I'd struggle to think of more than one player I don't like from their team.

I know some might worry playing a big Victorian team at the MCG on GF day, but the last-two non-Victorian premiers won their GFs against big Vic clubs. One of them was us. So bring it on I say.

Be nice if we can beat the Lions and Dons on the way home, also the Pies. and Port just to keep the edge.

Plus be beat the Saints and Roos.

Don't let the Dogs get us , and Crows in the last game please.

Apart from that I don't mind.

What are Freo's question marks?

Being Freo? Having to travel?

I meant the media had questioned those sides heavily.

The Dockers were criticised for not scoring, not beating top sides and then got smashed by the Dogs.

They look better now and could roll on from here , but still.

Being Freo & being unable to score.

The game against us was an aberration that surprised their fans.
It was funny how many of my Freo supporter mates thought that was one of the best games they'd ever played. And we thought it was just about our worst game of the year. And they won by 1 point. One kick away from losing it.

Says it all really.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tell you what if this was a fair competition in regards to fixture the ladder/premierships would be a heck of a lot different over the years.

Big Victorian clubs having away games at the MCG
I wish we had 5 games at the SCG in a row like Collingwood does at the MCG without any complaints from the compliant media

Won’t happen

Is what it is

Just gotta get it done on the biggest day unfortunately on the MCG

Where it matters which we just can’t get done

It will be hard again this season no doubt but let’s rock up to start with ( IF WE MAKE IT ) and go from there

Right on one thing the start would be everything cannot give up the first 3-4 especially if its a Vic Tenant

Won’t happen

Is what it is

Just gotta get it done on the biggest day unfortunately on the MCG

Where it matters which we just can’t get done

It will be hard again this season no doubt but let’s rock up to start with ( IF WE MAKE IT ) and go from there

If we messed up grand final day again then what do you do?

Something almost has to be changed?

I think we are a different side but yeah , guess let's wait and see

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back