Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't say I ever miss Zak Jones when I see him play

Still think Ben Keays is overrated

Geez Essendon are pathetic.

Melbourne have been fading badly in games this year, can't score, they're missing their two best players, and Essendon still can't beat them.

Surely their excuse can't be that it's wet.

I think their better excuse: They look shite against top 8 teams and in tight, contested games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So... you're telling me... when all is said and done... that we can lose two games in a row, have a pretty off month where we (hopefully) get our shit footy out of our systems, be able to manage our training loads with an eye for finals... and still end up with the three game and % buffer we desired?

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

So... you're telling me... when all is said and done... that we can lose two games in a row, have a pretty off month where we (hopefully) get our shit footy out of our systems, be able to manage our training loads with an eye for finals... and still end up with the three game and % buffer we desired?

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

We can just win what 2 more games and finish top 2?

Could roll our VFL team out the last two weeks

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

The King said it best apologies if it was someone else

But literally we will not have a better chance seasons like this happen once every few decades.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back