Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

We can just win what 2 more games and finish top 2?

Could roll our VFL team out the last two weeks
Horse's round 23 press conference...

"Now that you have a home final shored up, do you start to think about finals scenarios and your best path through finals?"

"To be perfectly honest, Lachlan, my focus right now is on giving Caiden Cleary a full game. He deserves it, he's earned it, and Caesar asked for it. That's my priority at the minute, anything else I don't pay attention to within the four walls."

Horse's round 23 press conference...

"Now that you have a home final shored up, do you start to think about finals scenarios and your best path through finals?"

"To be perfectly honest, Lachlan, my focus right now is on giving Caiden Cleary a full game. He deserves it, he's earned it, and Caesar asked for it. That's my priority at the minute, anything else I don't pay attention to within the four walls."

Look Brett Kirk was a great player I want to see how his son goes in the ruck against Adelaide

The King said it best apologies if it was someone else

But literally we will not have a better chance seasons like this happen once every few decades.
And I’m keen as **** to give it back to a few in Mortlake. I think Brisbane maybe our danger. Possibly Geelong too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back