Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

What’s Chris Scott going to blame for this loss this week people?

The dogs are worrying me, hope we don’t cross paths in the finals.

That said we’ll flog them next week given their slog in the wet.

We won't face complete duds in the finals , but we cover the Dogs imo

The Dogs should have put this to bed by 3/4 time. But they squandered their opportunities. I mean 27 to 12 scoring shots.

The Cats are exactly where I thought they were. Win at home against weaker opposition but against a real team, not up to it.

On CPH2471 using BigFooty.com mobile app

It is amazing we are in a shit Sunday spot yet these dickheads get a prime game. Not only that the premium match of the round is between Bogmuts & Ravens. **** me is the AFL deluded? For them only four sides rate Friday night. Pies, Blues, Bombers & Tigers. But the Tigers have but produced any crowds recently

On CPH2471 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It shouldn't happen at all. Feels like a lot of players like to make things all about them like they're not one of 23.
Yeah, but if it creates a winning culture it'll be the new thing at every club. Everyone wants to copy what the winners are doing.

The dogs are worrying me, hope we don’t cross paths in the finals.

That said we’ll flog them next week given their slog in the wet.
Yes , they are red hot. Carlton last week and now thrash the cats. I think we got away with one when we played them too.

They may be leg weary when they play us but I hope we are good enough to be the better side on the day regardless.

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back