Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Also , didn’t one of the commentators say he’s predicting a 2016 GF replay? 🤦‍♂️

The way the dogs have gone they probably lose the next 3, they aren't making the grand final surely.

Should make the 8 , but they usually
choke when they start to get expectations.

They are 9th.
Richmond are the best ever 9th team.
Dogs looking to take their spot in history.

Dogs best win tonight, but they also got obliterated by Essendon.

They are the most inconsistent front runners in the comp.

In under three hours, according to Mr Squiggle, the dogs went from missing finals to winning it all.
As I said before, about as accurate as me.

Just Maths

If changes every game

Cats are way overrated. I looked at their fixture & they have not beaten the Top 8 teams since the first 6 games. Not only that, they have a pretty sour record against some of the top 8 sides. Their draw was the easiest of last year's under-achievers. I don't think they are that good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cats are way overrated. I looked at their fixture & they have not beaten the Top 8 teams since the first 6 games. Not only that, they have a pretty sour record against some of the top 8 sides. Their draw was the easiest of last year's under-achievers. I don't think they are that good

Wont do anything in finals the fall off after the first dozen or so (whom still carry their side) is significant. Remind me of Port a few years ago straight sets if they even come top 4

Look forward to Chris Scott at his delusional best after that one, be hard to top brother Bard's one from last night tho.

Watched McRae's presser after their hiding and you gotta wonder whether that "never losers" mentality, documented in film and instilled in the group with much success through '22 and '23, is wearing thin or at least losing it's shine.

To me, he sounded like a whiny broken record in his presser and it's not hard to imagine the players, hearing it day in day out, week in week out, might be becoming numbed to his message.

We all hate ourselves for that very reason dude. Even Bombers fans say this

Took a chance on the Dogs I just don’t rate the Cats haven’t all season. Other games were obvious. Pies are cooked that was an easy tip

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back