Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

So which team will stuff up their should-be-routine-win tomorrow - Bulldogs, Hawks or Blues?

Blues? they are underdogs now

Maybe they shock us and sneak fourth now

Of all the teams who had a shot at finishing fourth at the start of this round, Geelong were my pick to face in the Qualifying Final. So today's results have worked out perfectly. Geelong host West Coast next week, which you'd have to pencil in as a win. They just need to not thrash them to make up the percentage on GWS or Port should either of those slip up (and neither has easy matches next week).

I switched over from the Cats Saints game midway through the second quarter when Geelong looked comfortably in control. I watched the Showdown until that petered out, walked away from the TV for a while, and then came back and switched back to the Cat Saints game just in time to hear Oh When the Saints. Very surprised.

Do we have a thread for tickets to finals in our forum? I'd love to grab one for the qualifying final off someone that can't go, but I'm not sure where to organise that? mods

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Houston could have tackled him. He had other options

That’s an old fashioned Bryon Pickett shirtbump.

You’d think 5 weeks is a starting point and that’s best case. The 4 weekend during the year haven’t had this type of impact. This is a throwback to the 90’s. Who knows gut says he gets 5 weeks but 6-7 weeks would not surprise me

Saints are so random :drunk:

Cats deserve a medal conceding 100+ to the Saints who by the way look a million times better with Membrey and Sharman as their KPF’s and not Max King shanking 5 shots a game

That’s an old fashioned Bryon Pickett shirtbump.

You’d think 5 weeks is a starting point and that’s best case. The 4 weekend during the year haven’t had this type of impact. This is a throwback to the 90’s. Who knows gut says he gets 5 weeks but 6-7 weeks would not surprise me
Yep i think its 5-6 just because the level of concussion sustained by Rankine was way worse than Cunningham when Wright got him. Also think Houston's was later on, although i don't remember if it was a marking contest or just a high ball.

So which team will stuff up their should-be-routine-win tomorrow - Bulldogs, Hawks or Blues?

Won’t be completely shocked if the dogs lose- awful last week English out and it’s a typical game they lose

Eagles surely beat the Blues pretty certain they are favourites could be wrong there

Yep i think its 5-6 just because the level of concussion sustained by Rankine was way worse than Cunningham when Wright got him. Also think Houston's was later on, although i don't remember if it was a marking contest or just a high ball.

Yeah for me that’s spot on, it depends what injury Rankine has suffered which is a disgrace it comes down to this AFL and their punish the injury not the act. Parker hit 6 because of the outcome

And it just keeps falling in to place.

Geelong week 1 is a dream scenario when you consider the alternatives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully we get the Dogs playing Brisbane week 1 in an elimination too take one of the pains out at least.

It’s interesting watching Hardwick and Clarkson failing to do better than their predecessors this year. One year is too soon a period to know if they will turn their clubs around, but I’m guessing they were each hoping for more this year.

It’s interesting watching Hardwick and Clarkson failing to do better than their predecessors this year. One year is too soon a period to know if they will turn their clubs around, but I’m guessing they were each hoping for more this year.

North have improved massively this year, it’s not about wins, they have been in quite a few more games, lost quite a few under a kick they were losing by 30+ the year prior.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back