Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Nic Newman 29 kicks and 17 marks. Crazy

Oh come now - surely you know the answer to this!

Its because the AFL wants its two love children to be in the Finals - and its all rigged!!!
I look forward to our rigged premiership that will undoubtedly grow the game in NSW 🥳

Zak Jones had a big ending to that game good on him, especially with some of the online abuse hes copped.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just want to quote myself here and link to the article where the number one thing that was learnt this week is how great Cripps is, after beating up on West Coast: https://www.afl.com.au/news/1195486...ck-cripps-has-the-broadest-shoulders-in-footy
Quoting again. Cripps has the ball on the last at the top of the fifty. The commentary: " CRIPPS, THE WARRIOR HE LIVES FOR TIMES LIKE THIS".

Cripps: Shorts the kick to an open player. Damage is mitigated though by the saints defenders losing a two vs. one.

Makes me physically ill that we could've drafted Hayden Young and didn't.

Isn't it supposed to be the top rated team plays first, next the second etc etc so that they have the most time off in between games as reward for finishing higher?
Or is this just something made up in my head and am now calling it fact?
You know, the way BF usually works.

Isn't it supposed to be the top rated team plays first, next the second etc etc so that they have the most time off in between games as reward for finishing higher?

Given the Bye week and then the idea that top would theoretically get a week off the week after I'm not sure they schedule like that anymore. It's more about interstate teams being given the chance to get home quickly.

For the prelim I believe yes. The top ranked team plays first and gets the extra day of rest for the GF.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back