Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

I've read in the MB, some reckon Sat which isn't fair as we finished first. More for AFL ratings which is total BS.

Maybe we asked for a particular day?
Plus factoring in all our individual schedules and other commitments

I've read in the MB, some reckon Sat which isn't fair as we finished first. More for AFL ratings which is total BS.
At least I’d be able to watch it if it were on Saturday but not ideal

We should play Thursday which would give GWS the Friday night Semi final

Port and Geelong should get Friday to give Port the Saturday Semi final

Both elimination finals on Saturday to give those sides the least amount of days break going into the semis

Same. I work 1 late Friday a month if that and week 1 of finals is that day
I’m seeing Iron Maiden on the 06/06. I’ll be knackered on the Saturday but still be able to watch the game. Driving home on the same night too lol

Freo had plenty of opportunities to win it. Once again they are going to let their fans, and now fans across the league, down.

General rule of thumb is if you’re relying on Fremantle, tip against them, because they’ve consistently proven they will let you down again and again.

Their supporters must feel like they’re in a miserable loop every season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goodnight Freo, you ****ing useless campaigners. Makes me sick that Carlton will now make finals and likely get back a whole bunch of their players because of the stupid ****ing bye.

The Bye is stupid, what's the ****en point of it

Jeremy Sharps miss late against the pies has come back to bite them, disappointing stuff from Freo, just couldn't execute when the moments mattered these last few rounds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back