Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Carnage at the Gabbatoir last night. McCarthy and Gardiner gone to ACLs, adding to Coleman and Doedee. Still have Ashcroft to return from his. Their ACL rate puts an AFLW team to shame.

Not sure what the maximum number of MSD's you could take but was thinking if Gould was serious about another go at the AFL, I hope he hasn't let himself go. Lions will need a medium defender / forward type and he could at least fill a hole in their VFL team whilst getting a second chance to play AFL footy.

Carnage at the Gabbatoir last night. McCarthy and Gardiner gone to ACLs, adding to Coleman and Doedee. Still have Ashcroft to return from his. Their ACL rate puts an AFLW team to shame.

Not sure what the maximum number of MSD's you could take but was thinking if Gould was serious about another go at the AFL, I hope he hasn't let himself go. Lions will need a medium defender / forward type and he could at least fill a hole in their VFL team whilst getting a second chance to play AFL footy.

I probably keep repeating myself but its so important to take your opportunity when your on top sport is cruel nothing is guaranteed next season.

I tried to send you a DM about this photo, but your profile is locked.
That’s my goat Patrick. He’s the co-president of the local cricket club and has an award named after him

I don't like either of these sides.

Another draw too much to ask for?
Carlton win and it helps open up a clear break between us and others fighting it out for the top 4.

Melbourne get up and Carlton fall out of the 8 as well as me moving up in the work tipping comp.

This is looking positive either way.

Carlton looking strong early but **** me we are on pace for world record free kicks.

Carlton win and it helps open up a clear break between us and others fighting it out for the top 4.

Melbourne get up and Carlton fall out of the 8 as well as me moving up in the work tipping comp.

This is looking positive either way.

Carlton looking strong early but * me we are on pace for world record free kicks.

Ruck frees are the worst part of the game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back