Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

After the umps stopped paying frees for touching Curnow well Carlton were shown as a mediocre side that’s somehow second.

Pies and Hawks beat them in the next two. Pies have Pendles 400th next week.

Not GWS - we haven't beaten those sods in a final. Ever.
I'd take them over a Melbourne team at the MCG anyday. At least we could have a semblance of a neutral venue.

Brisbane would be worst case scenario out of the Interstate teams. But I'd honestly take them. I just hate the advantages the Victorian teams get on the most important day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly if we can get any of our top form back from before the bye it’s still ours to loose

We need to take it this year with this opportunity, the comp isn’t that good and the top vic sides and the cats are all average af.

Other years there has beeeen thee hawks, cats and etc etc that you can’t compete with

Take it easy this year

Bee spewing if we don’t to bee honest

If we finish first and blues fourth i'll take that

Carlton won’t come 4th. Pies next week in a milestone game pencil that in for a loss and Hawks the week after that’s no gimmie. Bottom few of the 8 imo and only as they have banked wins. Syd/Bris/Freo/Port top 4, GWS 5th they may come 4th if they win this week though.

So who changed their tips in last night's game when I posted my prediction? Anyway, you're welcome!

Tips for today's games:

North Melbourne v Geelong: Geelong should win this easy on paper, but the Kangaroos can be no pushovers at times. Cats by 47 pts

Gold Coast v Brisbane: An intriguing game. Think the Suns can cause an upset at home with the Lions missing Harris Andrews. The Lions SHOULD win but it's no gimme. Could be the best Queensland Derby. Lions by 4 pts

St. Kilda v Essendon: Another intrigiuing game. The Bombers have been slipping of late as they usually do this time of year, so I have tipped the Saints to add to the lolz. Saints by 7 pts

Melbourne v GWS Giants. Gone with the LWS short people in this one. Not that I really want to, but it would just be funny seeing Carlton outside the top 4 after this round. Giants by 14 pts

Fremantle v West Coast: I can't see the Eagles causing another upset like the last Worseten Derby. Dockers should be too strong. Dockers by 51.

Take my tips with a grain of salt or as gospel, whatever the **** you desire.

Now Playing: Guns N' Roses - Coma!

TheGoatBaron I had already tipped them

Todays games

Pies (let’s be real take them winning so they flog Carl next week)
Suns- no Andrews is huge and it’s at home
Saints- so over tipping those soft plods Essendon
GWS- zilch confidence though either result won’t shock me
Freo by a bit but it’s a derby these games throw up weird results

Tomorrow
Swans win
Crows win, only as it’s at home

Carlton won’t come 4th. Pies next week in a milestone game pencil that in for a loss and Hawks the week after that’s no gimmie. Bottom few of the 8 imo and only as they have banked wins. Syd/Bris/Freo/Port top 4, GWS 5th they may come 4th if they win this week though.

You are the kiss of death
Blues Probably win the flag now

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back