Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been watching the marathon. What a race and incredible that after 42km it comes down to a 200m sprint. The course was gruelling and conditions pretty warm. Hats off to the women (and men) who competed. Would've been years of training as well as an unforgiving qualifying process - 6 Aussie women ran a qualifying time and 3 cruelly had to miss out - I reckon the 3 who missed out should've turned their hand to break dancing 😬.

So missed the dogs loss. Interested to know how Adelaide beat them and any lessons to be learnt as I had them as almost unbeatable.

Been watching the marathon. What a race and incredible that after 42km it comes down to a 200m sprint. The course was gruelling and conditions pretty warm. Hats off to the women (and men) who competed. Would've been years of training as well as an unforgiving qualifying process - 6 Aussie women ran a qualifying time and 3 cruelly had to miss out - I reckon the 3 who missed out should've turned their hand to break dancing 😬.

So missed the dogs loss. Interested to know how Adelaide beat them and any lessons to be learnt as I had them as almost unbeatable.

Worked hard and didn't play half asleep

Giants have a huge chance to avenge 2016 in Rd 24 and end the fairypuppies season, assuming Hawks and Blues don't wet the bed over the next fortnight and win games they should be winning (big assumption of course).

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back