Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Giants have a huge chance to avenge 2016 in Rd 24 and end the fairypuppies season, assuming Hawks and Blues don't wet the bed over the next fortnight and win games they should be winning (big assumption of course).

Christ feel like I've cheered GWS on a bit already this year 🤣 but the cheating dogs missing the 8 would be great

Feels a bit dirty doesn't it. Especially as it would be Carlton/Hawthorn making finals instead. Not exactly in my list of favourites ha.

At the risk of it haunting me - Hawks feels way too early to do damage in finals and Blues would be limping in.

Dogs more dangerous outside top 4 than those two to be fair to the scum

Dons fans racially abusing Mac Andrews online and threw rubbish at him post game
Part of the reason I'm not going to the game Friday night. Last couple of experiences against Essendon when not in a swans only zone have been horrendous with swearing and abuse.

Part of the reason I'm not going to the game Friday night. Last couple of experiences against Essendon the not in a swans only zone have been horrendous with swearing and abuse.

Entitled scum hopefully given up and won't attend

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Part of the reason I'm not going to the game Friday night. Last couple of experiences against Essendon when not in a swans only zone have been horrendous with swearing and abuse.
My personal experience at games all over the country is that Essendon and WC are by far the worst supporters.

Can’t afford to drop a game really

Cats will finish on top otherwise with there run

1 win locks first unless we lose by 200

Cats will lose to Saints with a perth hangover is my random tip

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back