Half-backs:Adam SaadMitch McGovernNic Newman
Centreline:Ollie HollandsPatrick CrippsBlake Acres
Half-forwards:Lachie FogartyHarry McKayZac Williams
Forwards:Elijah HollandsCharlie CurnowMatthew Owies
Followers:Tom De KoningSam WalshAdam Cerra
Interchange from:Alex CincottaOrazio FantasiaGeorge Hewett
Brodie KempMatthew Kennedy
Emergencies:Caleb MarchbankJesse MotlopMarc Pittonet

I like Campbell too. There is some promise there for sure. Playing the youth was forced on them, but it's the right thing to do.

Yep Campbell is a goer.

On paper we should annihilate them. They don’t have a functional forward line. But - as others have said, I’ll take a five goal win and no injuries.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

He's playing a team first role by filling space on the defensive transition.

He's not as good at it as cotts but I think he's doing enough on a pretty thankless role
I think Fanta's decision making and delivery is better than Cotts(same with Cunners), but they have nowhere near the same level of ground coverage and contests.

I think Fanta's decision making and delivery is better than Cotts(same with Cunners), but they have nowhere near the same level of ground coverage and contests.
Cotts hits the scoreboard …

The odds are represented by the volume of money being bet in one particular direction, not someone's viewpoint! Popular opinion has Carlton overwhelming favourites, and that's the most logical result......
half right, weight of money doesn't really have much to do with it these days. Bookmakers do not try and have even books anymore.

the odds are what they are for a reason though and the best guide we have on the likely result.

half right, weight of money doesn't really have much to do with it these days. Bookmakers do not try and have even books anymore.

the odds are what they are for a reason though and the best guide we have on the likely result.
Also an enticement to bet of course.

Provide juicier odds to encourage betting on a lost cause.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Time to eat into that imaginary gap that everyone thinks exists between Sydney and us.

Recent losses to Brisbane (119), Dogs (91), Freo (54) and Hawthorn (48) suggest that a decent percentage boost is on offer.

As long as we haven’t been drinking too much of our own bath water this should be a stress free afternoon.

First 10 minutes will signal intent. Smash them. No bruise free footy please xx

Hoping for a solid win today by an ultra professional team. Roll the sleeves up and get the job done boys!

• Very happy to see Cerra back in - can see him starting and being subbed out sometime in the 3rd (Fantasia - sub)
  • Want to see Kennedy & George continuing their good form
  • Looking forward to watching the cohesiveness and teamwork of our backline
  • Need to see the continued improvement in our movement in the forward line (not leading to the same spot/creating & running to space) with a multitude of goal scorers. We can't just rely on Harry & Charles to kick the majority of our goals, particularly in finals.
  • Would love TDK/Cripps/Walsh/Cerra to make a further statement re how dominant they can be
AND FINALLY. Not enough love for Owies. I've been quite ambivalent to him in the side, thinking he is ok, but not a genuine small forward. Not quick enough. Doesn't pressure enough. Doesn't crumb enough. But he's been very good the last month. If he can make that his benchmark, he and Williams create genuine headaches for the opposition.

GO BLUES!!!

The G will be a soggy mess with the rain of today and yesterday. Not anticipating a blow out and expect Richmond will make it slog for the majority of the game. On a hugely positive note, have had a knack of pulling away from out proponent in the last quarter recently so happy for that trend to continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back