Preview 2024 Rd 17 Carlton vs GWS Saturday 6th July 7:30PM @ Engie Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We must be going alright if George Hewett can't get a game.

Yeah seems to me we are now a system based team and I love it. We know how we want to play and will pick players accordingly to play a role.

Putting our players in a line, I'd have Pitto and Hewett in our best 23 players this year. But having them in would make us too slow and impact our transition game so they miss out.

They are also not versatile. Pitto is only a ruck and Hewett only a mid. That hurts their case even more compared to TDK (can ruck and play forward decently), with guys like Kennedy, Fog and Hollands all able to play forward and mid.
When was the last time our MC didn’t have to treat almost every week as a must win?

…..is this what it’s like to be a supporter of a challenging team? If so sign me up!!

We must be going alright if George Hewett can't get a game.
This is where Vossy let's the squad know that being slow isn't going to cut it for the next 3 months. Suspect he wants quick hands , quick players through the centre of the ground, and 2 way runners.
Sorry George , will keep you in case of emergency along with Pitto.

Welcome back Cotter

I’m laughing like horshack😂

This is where Vossy let's the squad know that being slow isn't going to cut it for the next 3 months. Suspect he wants quick hands , quick players through the centre of the ground, and 2 way runners.
Feels good knowing that if the worst happens and we cop an injury to one of our 4 core mids, we have a good player ready to step in.

And this isn't even counting Doc!

I think George is a lock in this side, I think it's just a rotation

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back