Autopsy 2024 Rd 24 Heartbreaker. Happy happy joy joy. Nothing to see here.

Who played well for the Blues in Round 24 vs the Saints?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I would have Cerra in for sure what’s your problem with him best 23 anytime
He has played like garbage after being out for an extended period injured this year and last year. I also don’t trust him to get through the game without getting injured. The same goes for Williams.

If nothing else these last two games highlight the need for the MC to stop gifting players games. It's clear Lord, Binns and Moir are AFL level. They should have been blooded individually across the season.

The Cook review should start with the MC!
Spot on. They should have been given a couple of blocks of 3 games across the season. Lemmey and Akeui as well. Hopefully next year, we are going to see a lot more rotation of the second tier players during the year.

Good effort today even though I'm very disappointed with the result and turnovers.
Well we fell into the finals with an injury list longer than than the great wall of China, no forward structure and a defence looser than a Kardashian's legs.
Due to a shortage of umpires, it was so nice of St Kilda to supply there own for our game.
Good luck in the finals Saints. Oh wait...

Instruction was to get pressure at the fall of the ball. Similar to what we did last week.

Unfortunately, Motlop was as useful as **** on a bull. We had no Zac Williams and Saints defenders are a massive step up in class from the West Coast ones.

Think the strategy was right given we had no height. Had hoped Cripps would play more forward than what he did but clearly his shoulders are cooked.
I'm not suggesting we shouldn't look to bring the ball to ground if we create a pack situation, I'm saying the forward line should not be entirely structured to wait for that outcome.

For 2.5 quarters, if the opposition zone was even remotely set up, no one even tried to lead, despite there being easy opportunities. That's not ok.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The worst part of today?
I'm not sure.
Disappointed at losing, yep.
Nope, it's definitely that I was barracking for Port.

Every cloud has a silver lining though...... half the family are Freo supporters! hahaha

Wanted to post this on the Aints board but thought better of it ….

Great win today guys hopefully your pick at 5 is still there by 7. Nothing like winning your grand final against a team that has an injury list as long as your wooden spoons. Hopefully we meet in the finals … oh sorry, you ain’t gonna be there …. boohoo

Put it in there, what are they going to do besides ban you from going on that shit board?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2024 Rd 24 Heartbreaker. Happy happy joy joy. Nothing to see here.

Back