Position 2024 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Its annoying bc mannagh will be at another club next year and no doubt be b22 but SC will no doubt give him a starting price of like 200k.
You keep saying this and without any evidence or noise surrounding it. Smells to me like the MSD where you were adamant we'd go for a ruck... And didn't.

Its annoying bc mannagh will be at another club next year and no doubt be b22 but SC will no doubt give him a starting price of like 200k.
43 avg. more likely 280k

You keep saying this and without any evidence or noise surrounding it. Smells to me like the MSD where you were adamant we'd go for a ruck... And didn't.

Hes a midfielder whos had 16 possessions 6 clearances and kicked 4.1 in a half today in an afl geelong side that is crying out for mids.

Hes either playing afl for us now or hes playing it for another team next year. Ill bookmark it for you for october this year. The ball is in scotts court now.

Is Witts in any doubt this weekend? Saw he got injured late.

Ned Moyle's stat line on the weekend in the VFL:
16 kicks, 6 handballs, 3 marks, 5 tackles, 2 goals, 71 hitouts. 170 Fantasy points. Be interesting to see what he scored in SC when the numbers are released later this week.

Is Witts in any doubt this weekend? Saw he got injured late.

Ned Moyle's stat line on the weekend in the VFL:
16 kicks, 6 handballs, 3 marks, 5 tackles, 2 goals, 71 hitouts. 170 Fantasy points. Be interesting to see what he scored in SC when the numbers are released later this week.
Quite possibly another victim of an accidental Darcy Moore knee in the back.

I'd say the Suns would want him vs Xerri, who will bully Moyle. Witts should be able to match him strength wise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back