Not open for further replies.
Nice I was happy with projected 2080.
Real yo-yo round and I’m really annoyed with
Steele
Dawson
Neale
Ryan
Pemos my ass.
Think you should still get a decent rank rise with 2080, I've got very few premos on bye compared to most which is boosting my score a fair bit.

Didnt light it up but he was alright i reckon. Hopefully avoids the vest or the axe next week.
Nowhere near their worst.

Yeah he was OK Dowling for a rookie, hopefully he can hold his spot and make some cash.

Surprised that no one else has picked up on my Dishhead Dowling reference, that was Roy and HG's nickname for Greg Dowling.

One of the great rugby league players alongside the Brick with Eyes, the Pillow with Legs and Three Knees Hancock.

For 13 ****ing weeks I listened to all these kents gloating about how great this Luke Ryan bloke is… I traded him in this week.. what a useless sack of shit 🤬
It's unreal how often this happens. Bring in a premo who's been killing it all year, only to shit the bed for their lowest score so far.
Gawn did it to me a few weeks ago. :huh:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I brought Green in and he scored 3 on debut.

I started Gawn in 2023 and he gave me a 0 as Captain in Round 2 and was injured for 3 weeks.

Decided not to start him this year and have paid the price in terms of terrible ranking on a weekly basis except for this weekend.

1,070/10. Always a bit of a sinking feeling looking at your leagues and seeing that nearly everyone has used either their VC or C already. Felt good about changing my mind on Heeney at HT, much less so at FT.

Tomorrow:
  • Daicos, Fisher, Sheezel, Kreuger
  • Butters (C), Houston, Green, Greene

Do I take Freijah's 68 over Harrison? It will be my 18th score as long as my premo's don't shit the bed, with Sulliven the only other chance to beat it.
I would, it if were my choice.

So, probably not, given I’m ranked 50k.

9/1132 (VC)

To come:
  • Daicos, Sheezel, LDU, Sullivan, Kruger, Fisher
  • Houston, Butters, Green, Aleer

Will be interesting to see what par would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back