Game Day 2024 Round 14 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hate moving "premos" on, but Tom Green has an hour of football to save his spot in my SC team.

Knowing he's got a guaranteed spot in the Giants team isn't spurring him on, that's for sure.
He’s outscoring JHF, Butters, Lachie Neale, Warner, Dawson and Steele. And about 15 points off Serong and Dunkley. If Touk and Rowell played, he’d probably be outscoring them too.

Bont, Zerrett and Treloar are prob the only reliable premo MIDs this year. It’s a shitshow.

Picking mids this year is a fine line of picking players that are good, but not so good that they get tagged
Or the mids who can handle tags and still score. That's why I love Zerrett. When he's getting tagged he goes defensive animal mode and tackles like crazy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Butters and Green shit
Houston and Whitfield excellent.

You Got This GIF by Gangway Advertising

Was always going to be my worst bye week (18 playing including three rooks), but would have got away with it if it wasn't for my captaincy choice.

😍 - Houston, Sinclair, English, Jackson (plus Bont, Heeney, Daicos who everybody has)
🚮 - Butters captain, Fishgull, traded in Luke Ryan and made him VC, Green + Steele yet again, Toby Greene kicking 1.5 and pissing away a good score.

Annoyingly, lost my first Tragics game of the season too (by six points, thanks Zak).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back