Game Day 2024 Round 14 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2108 with a lot of underperforming premos and no houston
Oh how terrible

au memes GIF

I’ve got a lot of choice words for Tom Green, Hayden Young, Nat Fyfe, Zac Fisher, Zak Butters.

PISSANTS

1916 - WITH Heeney x2, Grundy and Houston lol. Only 19 this week

Shoutout to this list of underperforming premo flogs:
Puke Ryan
Jordan Clark
Zak Butters
Caleb Serong
Hack Steele
Tom Green
Hack Fisher

Pies rookies useless, can’t wait to send them into the sun tonight. Tom Powell who I’ve kept through the byes as an in between in the hope more forward options declared themselves the cherry on top

Lost both cashies, rank irrelevant, finding it a bit hard to stay interested this year.

**** the byes

Weird round for premo scoring was very much boom or bust, I had 8 go 120+, 7 go sub 85 and then only Serong (96), Gulden (106), and Jackson (115) in the middle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forget fraud Bontempelli,.Daicos with the real man's flu game.
Didn't need.to.splash it all over the back page of the newspaper for a bit of attention,.either.

All out for 1,833, terrible!

Only won 3\10 of my league games biut won my home league and cash league at least.

If I had of traded in Houston instead of Rankine I would have won alot more league games.

Was waiting for Houston to drop in price and Rankine was going to go up in price. Totally got reamed. :(

Frustrated Jason Segel GIF by NETFLIX

I lost my league this week because Matthew Nicks is a dogshit coach who doesn’t play a ruck and lets Grundy dominate. Sack Matthew Nicks.

Forget fraud Bontempelli,.Daicos with the real man's flu game.
Didn't need.to.splash it all over the back page of the newspaper for a bit of attention,.either.

You’re right, better to tell everyone afterwards, when it’s less relevant to the game and ALL about the player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back