Game Day 2024 Round 15 Discussion - Taggers Assemble

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1718850989698.png
It's a Melbourne Cup Field for next week's Round 16 MND Challenge .....23 participants, all in the final stages of their preparations
Don't forget to post your round 16 score NEXT WEEK in the MND thread ......again a big thankyou to stevebbb for organising

1,210/10 (Taken out 61, 31, 21 already)

think I will pass on Max VC and take Merrett? Hmm

Merrett x2?
Ridley
Gov
Flanders
Young
Serong
Jackson
Clark

Was happy until newbie Salem got subbed out and he lost 8 points in the wash. Hopefully I won't need his 65.

Fisher was k.o.t.d. but will take it.

1401 for my best 12 with Serong, Clark, Young, Rowell, Flanders and Sexton to come. Need to find a captain, after Max was indifferent. Probably Jordan Clark as Sun's away don't apply great pressure.

goes on total score, so would be excluded if you've got 18 better ones.

So the doubled C score of 64? Dang.

Currently he's my worst player and would be dropped out.

In that case I may have to trade in someone, (21 total) just to make sure I don't get the stupid fat pigs slop.

Hai gaiz !

What happens if your useless spud captain is in your bottom 2 scorers? Got 20 playing this week...

View attachment 2027375
If your best 22 scores happen to include diabolically chosen captain and vice captain scores they won't count towards your best 18 if you have 18 players who score better than them. If there are less than 18 scores, then your diabolical captain and vice captain score will be included.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If your best 22 scores happen to include diabolically chosen captain and vice captain scores they won't count towards your best 18 if you have 18 players who score better than them. If there are less than 18 scores, then your diabolical captain and vice captain score will be included. If you have 16 players, your diabolic captain score will also be included in your top 18.

Does having a large chol change any of this?

Also, if dickhead Oliver's C score drops out (hopefully)… what C score do I get? I my VC? Zorko's 104

EDIT: Wait wait wait what? I get no C score at all?

Also, if dickhead Oliver's C score drops out (hopefully)… what C score do I get? I my VC? Zorko's 104

According to the rules you will only get Zorko double VC if Oliver is in your top 18.

Yeah it's no C score at all.

11/1,239

Going ok, but there’s some huge scores on here already.

My lowest is Warner on 72, but with only 18 playing all will count

Need a big C score tomorrow to stay in touch

Merrett C, Martin, Young, Jackson, Serong, Miller and Flanders still to come

What's the go with Oliver?
Injured trade-out?
Just gotmin from my.oen footy, would have been looking at a great week otherwise, bit of a shame.

Aah, OK, so Will Phill towelled him up.
Oh well, shame, but happy for Phillips, deserves to see his efforts rewarded.
Oliver - honestly thought he had been looking better, but there's no silver lining in 32. Insanely poor for an uninjured bloke who's not the topliner he was, but should also not be that diabolical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back