Game Day 2024 Round 15 Discussion - Taggers Assemble

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1718850989698.png
It's a Melbourne Cup Field for next week's Round 16 MND Challenge .....23 participants, all in the final stages of their preparations
Don't forget to post your round 16 score NEXT WEEK in the MND thread ......again a big thankyou to stevebbb for organising

all the popular players scoring well, will 2k be enough this week?

2200+ par probably
Seems to be a large range of scores this week. Seen scores from under 1800 to the high 2200's. Par is definitely not 2200. More like 2050-2100.
13 / 1723
Including VC Neale (298)
13 premos… 13 tons.

I’ve got Ridley, Rowell, Flanders, Jackson and Sexton still to come.
Now strongly considering saying YOLO and Steele > Ryan or Serong to see how close I can get to the Weekly High score.
I have 21 playing this week. If I take out my 3 lowest I'm 1839/14 with Ryan, Serong, Rowell and Flanders to go. Still don't think I have a chance at the weekly given some players will set their teams up specifically to try and win one of the bye rounds. Guess it depends how many trades you have left. Still a long way to go.

11/1303

Only the bare 18, both my rookies have played.

Revs, 2 goals, 17 touches at 76% for 61. Needed the Tholstrup CD love. Could have easily been an 80.

Mc Muffin not being sub was an amazing outcome, meant I didn’t have to trade in players not on the bubble.

All 9 premos 100+

Need to decide if I want to bring in Worner for Brown today. Could upgrade Steele to Ryan to get rid of a rookie score and boost my overall but I’m just not sure that’s the play.

Seems to be a large range of scores this week. Seen scores from under 1800 to the high 2200's. Par is definitely not 2200. More like 2050-2100.

I have 21 playing this week. If I take out my 3 lowest I'm 1839/14 with Ryan, Serong, Rowell and Flanders to go. Still don't think I have a chance at the weekly given some players will set their teams up specifically to try and win one of the bye rounds. Guess it depends how many trades you have left. Still a long way to go.
Your VC has you in front of 99.5% of teams

Your VC has you in front of 99.5% of teams
Yep. Hoping to be in the top few hundred for the round and will be rapped with that. But here's some high scores from players I don't have:
Curnow 118
Dunkley 144
Neale 149
LDU 144

There will be a team out there somewhere that has 3/4 of those. Replace LDU with JHF (my lowest score from my best 14 at the moment) and it's a big difference. Just being realistic. Winning score this week will be over 2400. 2390 won the weekly last week and there weren't as many big scores from popular players as there is this week. It's normally a POD team that wins the weekly. Don't expect this week to be any different.

Aah, OK, so Will Phill towelled him up.
Oh well, shame, but happy for Phillips, deserves to see his efforts rewarded.
Oliver - honestly thought he had been looking better, but there's no silver lining in 32. Insanely poor for an uninjured bloke who's not the topliner he was, but should also not be that diabolical.
I only watched the first half, but he wasn't trying at all. At one point Teakle ran past him and Oliver just let him go, never got out of a trot.

He's gone for me this week, can't have that.

Yep. Hoping to be in the top few hundred for the round and will be rapped with that. But here's some high scores from players I don't have:
Curnow 118
Dunkley 144
Neale 149
LDU 144

There will be a team out there somewhere that has 3/4 of those. Replace LDU with JHF (my lowest score from my best 14 at the moment) and it's a big difference. Just being realistic. Winning score this week will be over 2400. 2390 won the weekly last week and there weren't as many big scores from popular players as there is this week. It's normally a POD team that wins the weekly. Don't expect this week to be any different.
Realistically it's Rowell who's your determination guy.
I'd suggest 95% of high scoring or round set up teams have Flanders Ryan Serong

Realistically it's Rowell who's your determination guy.
I'd suggest 95% of high scoring or round set up teams have Flanders Ryan Serong
Agree. Recent form hardly inspiring though, and away from home against a team that will be angry after getting flogged last week.

Aah, OK, so Will Phill towelled him up.
Oh well, shame, but happy for Phillips, deserves to see his efforts rewarded.
Oliver - honestly thought he had been looking better, but there's no silver lining in 32. Insanely poor for an uninjured bloke who's not the topliner he was, but should also not be that diabolical.

I only watched the first half, but he wasn't trying at all. At one point Teakle ran past him and Oliver just let him go, never got out of a trot.

He's gone for me this week, can't have that.
Has to be dropped if Goodwin has an ounce of integrity.

Gone for me, too.

Has to be dropped if Goodwin has an ounce of integrity.

Gone for me, too.

I’d like to see him go back to the VFL and get his nose in the trough. give him the chance to dominate and feel good about himself. watching him run? around at the moment is sad.

Anything to worry about regarding Fisher's scoring? i know he got the ton in the end but it wasnt looking good for awhile (i barely watched the game)

Predicted to score 1923 with Merrett as captain. :(

Only had the bare 18 playing which included Jye Clark, Kynan Brown and Oliver. 🤢🤢🤢

Another sh1t week coming up. 😪

Sad Family Time GIF by Lifetime

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anything to worry about regarding Fisher's scoring? i know he got the ton in the end but it wasnt looking good for awhile (i barely watched the game)
Think he should be right. Uncharacteristically Melbourne managed to kick somewhat straight and had only 4 behinds. Not a lot of kick ins on offer last night

11/1,136

Still tossing up where to throw the C after VC’ing Houston (for some weird reason)

Tried to captain Errol before the bounce got locked out at 4:35 :(

Green finally came good, as mentioned Errol - brilliant and what a trade in, 157, 106, 151 since entering my side.

Brown 21 lowest score that can drop out if Hutchinson outscores (unlikely as will probably be sub)

Yeo, Gov, Ryan, Flanders, Martin, Jackson and Touk to come and a captain to be chosen.

Needing Rowell to not hit his 123 BE to complete my team next week🙏

This team is currently 1st in the BF group. Projected to score 2359 at the moment. Fielding 19 so one will drop out.

Currently 1503/10. There will be other teams out there similar to this. Anything under 2350 will not go close to the weekly this week.

1719099594025.png
1719099629972.png
1719099676102.png

Thankyou Mr Oliver & Mr Salem ......you ruined my night, my round, and my season

Upset Rain Drink.gif

Mr Gawn .....what was that 2nd half ....absolute crap as my (VC)
Gawny looked very tired in that last qtr .....off the bye, you'd have thought he would have been refreshed

Strange this game ....as bad as you feel after that game, you bounce back quickly with renewed optimism .....that's also strange .....strange indeed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back