Trades 2024 Round 16 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

No trades unless Salem is out ...

Screenshot_20240623_195602_SuperCoach.jpg

not funny transformers GIF

Looking at Oliver/Sexton out.

Sinclair/Caldwell in. Prefer a D/M as I'd have Salem sitting at M9. So Sinclair is an extra player that can be covered.

To afford Rankine over Caldwell I'd need to get cheaper than Sinclair. Possibly Richards. Or even Stewart.

I'm looking at trading Salem to Marshall with some DPP magic and shifting Jackson from R2 back into the forward line.

Team will almost be complete but I have one upgrade left to do in my forward line, currently my F6 is Tholstrup/Harrison/Dowling.

That upgrade will probably have to wait until the following week when I downgrade to Schoenmaker and upgrade one to Rankine.

I'm looking at trading Salem to Marshall with some DPP magic and shifting Jackson from R2 back into the forward line.

Team will almost be complete but I have one upgrade left to do in my forward line, currently my F6 is Tholstrup/Harrison/Dowling.

That upgrade will probably have to wait until the following week when I downgrade to Schoenmaker and upgrade one to Rankine.
Thoughts on Tom De Koning at R2?

I thought about him but I'm just short of the cash to get him with one trade, Marshall is about 30k cheaper.
Ah shit without looking I thought Marshall would’ve been more.
In that case carry on good trade big Ro will be pumping out big tons on the way home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Curious to see what people think I should do, I have 2 options and they each have their pro's and cons.

Option 1: JHF to Rankine. 4 trades left and team is completed, I'll have comben to swing between D7 and F7 as cover.

Option 2: JHF to Curnow, Garcia to Rozee. 3 trades left, team is complete, still have comben as cover but I'll also have rozee at m9 as cover.

1000004619.png 1000004620.png 1000004617.png 1000004618.png

Curious to see what people think I should do, I have 2 options and they each have their pro's and cons.

Option 1: JHF to Rankine. 4 trades left and team is completed, I'll have comben to swing between D7 and F7 as cover.

Option 2: JHF to Curnow, Garcia to Rozee. 3 trades left, team is complete, still have comben as cover but I'll also have rozee at m9 as cover.

View attachment 2028453View attachment 2028454View attachment 2028455View attachment 2028458
Make your 22 as strong as you possibly can.
Save your depth trade for an injury trade it’s the same thing.

Only 3 trades left so no trades for me.

Stuck with Sexton at D6 and Oliver M8 for the year. :(

Will probably bring in Schoemaker as D7 cover after next week.
Got much cash in the bank? Piggy is a must trade if you can, looks lazy and unfit. Teams are still tagging him too as he’s an easy target.

Got much cash in the bank? Piggy is a must trade if you can, looks lazy and unfit. Teams are still tagging him too as he’s an easy target.

Have $132k in the kitty.

I just have to start Oliver with the E during weeks where I think he will cop a heavy tag and hope 1 of my rookies can fluke a decent score by looping them.

Wasn't going to trade as I only have 3 trades left but is it worth doing these 2 trades?

Sexton > Rivers
Oliver > Yeo

Team looks alot better after those 2 trades but have no D7 cover.

Was originally going to wait till Schoemaker was on the bubble and trade him in as my D7 cover and keep my last 2 trades for injury. Would just leep Sexton at D6 and Oliver at M8 and pray that they can both hold up\turn things around.

Thoughts?

T1.JPG

Theoretically, what sounds better?

a. Oliver and Toby Greene to Rozee and Caldwell/Curnow? (Likely Caldwell)
b. Swallow and Oliver to Zerrett and a rookie (leaving Greene at F6)?

Probably leaning 'a' as I envision myself enjoying the rest of my year much more without Piggy and Punchy desecrating my team each week. When Swallow plays full games, he's not terrible cover either.

Wasn't going to trade as I only have 3 trades left but is it worth doing these 2 trades?

Sexton > Rivers
Oliver > Yeo

Team looks alot better after those 2 trades but have no D7 cover.

Was originally going to wait till Schoemaker was on the bubble and trade him in as my D7 cover and keep my last 2 trades for injury. Would just leep Sexton at D6 and Oliver at M8 and pray that they can both hold up\turn things around.

Thoughts?

View attachment 2028598
What does Oliver to Rozee unlock for you funds-wise? Do you have much itb?

Theoretically, what sounds better?

a. Oliver and Toby Greene to Rozee and Caldwell/Curnow? (Likely Caldwell)
b. Swallow and Oliver to Zerrett and a rookie (leaving Greene at F6)?

Probably leaning 'a' as I envision myself enjoying the rest of my year much more without Piggy and Punchy desecrating my team each week. When Swallow plays full games, he's not terrible cover either.
A. Rozee and Caldwell/Curnow should be worth more PPW than Zerrett and Greene.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back