Trades 2024 Round 16 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Salem or Oliver out? For position M9. Salem was handy to cover the 3 D/Ms I have, but not when he isn’t playing, which seems to be every few weeks.

I’ve been going in massive circles lol. Stuck on trading clary or Salem out. Oliver when not tagged is still half ok. Salem misses every few weeks it seems.

Also instead of Sinclair as my last defender, not convinced he stays HB. I can switch fisher to def and get both Caldwell and rankine. instead of rankine vs Caldwell.

tempted with Sicily as an option too. Especially with his last 2 matches for league PF and GF. To take Sicily would mean I’m back at Caldwell vs rankine.

Dumped Oliver for Rozee and have 6 trades remaining and near complete team with coverage on all lines and a few loops available. Ideally I want to upgrade Soligo and Sexton with my final 2 trades and have 4 for injuries to the end. Going Zorko VC into Henney as i can't trust Gawn, Bont, Ryan for some reason. Naicos might be a good fallback as Suns concede some big scores.
1719557523162.png

Potentially stupid trades coming up

Young & Steele > LDU & Rivers

Two hot players come in. Rivers is terrific value for the role he is playing. LDU is partially selected due to bias but he is in great form. I could've gone for Neale or Treloar but LDU is probably less likely to be tagged than Neale and i like him more as a player than Treloar.

Long term, these trades may come back to bite me as i dont have many trades left but i feel like throwing caution to the wind

Screenshot 2024-06-28 at 5.26.30 pm.png

Two hot players come in. Rivers is terrific value for the role he is playing. LDU is partially selected due to bias but he is in great form. I could've gone for Neale or Treloar but LDU is probably less likely to be tagged than Neale and i like him more as a player than Treloar.

Long term, these trades may come back to bite me as i dont have many trades left but i feel like throwing caution to the wind

View attachment 2032724
Trading Young coming off a 130 and tons in four of his last five?

View attachment 2032724

Ummmm what? Lol

Hi all, semi regular caller here, you might remember me from more successful Supercoach seasons such as 2016 (550th) and 2019 (2000th).

This is not one of those seasons. Missed opening round and maybe the first 3-4 weeks so its been fun blasting through my trades trying to make my team competitive for finals (which I'll some how make in at least 1 league)

Any thoughts? I'm totally down for wild high risk trades. 20k in the kitty. 16 trades. No boosts left.

1719560812661.png

Too many wasteful trades coming back to bite me, which is the case every year.

Reville and Freijah to Ed Richards and El-Hawli leaving me with 25k itb and 1 trade :oops:

1719561086818.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trading Young coming off a 130 and tons in four of his last five?
Backing Rivers to do just as well. LDU to do 15 points better than Steele. Im getting 'creative' because im rapidly losing interest in this game. I think the Rivers/LDU combo has more upside if i want to aim for a weekly....i dont really care about overall ranking given how far back i am

Hi all, semi regular caller here, you might remember me from more successful Supercoach seasons such as 2016 (550th) and 2019 (2000th).

This is not one of those seasons. Missed opening round and maybe the first 3-4 weeks so its been fun blasting through my trades trying to make my team competitive for finals (which I'll some how make in at least 1 league)

Any thoughts? I'm totally down for wild high risk trades. 20k in the kitty. 16 trades. No boosts left.

View attachment 2032766
You need to build a bank

Sullivan > Lawson
Garcia > Dowling

Should I trade out Salem or Horne Francis with a BE of 140, for Rozee? Salem is currently my M9

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Need to to trade Freijah and Sullivan to get a F6 in - Curnow or Caldwell? Got 515k to spend

Other forwards are Heeney Flanders Zorko Fisher Jackson

Rankine or Caldwell?
But that’s not the equation, is it.

It’s Rankine vs Caldwell + 100k

So, Caldwell, although if they were priced the same, Rankine.

Hope that helps 🤓

Remove this Banner Ad

Back