Game Day 2024 Round 23 Discussion - Mmm, Yummy Donuts

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1647/16 including the donut. Thanks to Butters and Dawson for the boost. Should've could've put the VC on one of them. Ryan, Sinclair and Gulden my big disappointments. Even Thulstrop beat them.
SBS Bont C, Freijah, Moore, Meek, Amon, and Walsh. Just get me near 2200.

2026/16 (c) on Roma.

Playing 3 short and on track for 2400.

Could win a cashie prelim against a full side. we had 8 uniques. well he had 8 and i had 6. Sinclair one of them and he was disappointing. I did bench Merrett on Friday to create Rozee as a unique which has worked out for me a slightly.

Trelor + Bont + 139 lead vs Bont (c) + Moore.

Petrify you blindsided me today mate. (Damn you Houston!) Looks like I now need LDU to score 40 more than Fisher to get into the Tragics 2 GF.

I'm up against Skidmarks FC in Tragics 2 and it's 50/50

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Projected scores are very close in both our prelims. (Unfortunately its flattering me a bit because its using Sheezel's projected 117 instead of Hore's 103). Best of luck for tomorrow.

Good luck to you as well mate it's a tough league so many great players so we are lucky to get where we are.

1,860 with Xerri, Kerch, Bont and Walsh. Haven’t used captain yet. Struggling to decide on Bont or Xerri. HELP
Xerri 140 5-game avg. Bont 128 5-game avg.

3-game it’s 160 vs 136

Bont 157 when they played Norf earlier this year. Xerri scored 141 and English is currently in diabolical form.

I’d probably take Xerri but hard to make a wrong choice TBH.

Xerri 140 5-game avg. Bont 128 5-game avg.

3-game it’s 160 vs 136

Bont 157 when they played Norf earlier this year. Xerri scored 141 and English is currently in diabolical form.

I’d probably take Xerri but hard to make a wrong choice TBH.

English ain’t playing tomorrow either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back