Game Day 2024 Round 23 Discussion - Mmm, Yummy Donuts

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe I put the (c) on Bont. Was going to bench Bont and put Feijah on field as long as he wasn't (e) and bottled at the last moment.

Without quality defenders like Fisher and McKercher Roos would be an uncompetitive team. Bit injury prone but I should have kept them both. Sam Darcy too - a very reliable set shot.

Dylan Moore has come out of the blocks 🔥

Should be on 40. Getting fleeced again by CD

Should be AA ruck, but you'd reckon they'll throw it at an established bloke instead.
Wish I'd started him, great work from you 👍
Yeah, agreed he should be AA

Picking him from the start was only one of a few things I’ve got right this year :)

Freijah outscoring Bont and I haven't even seen him touch the ball from what I've seen, Bont has been getting a lot of it though.

200w.gif

Humphries and Freijah tons on the bench, with 4 of my on-field premos scoring 60-89. Never change SC, never change...

All out for 2,569.
Will at least rise a few spots in the rankings.
Hawks just about guaranteed top 8 now, no, given their percentage?
Can't see Carlton doing a number like this on WCE.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After a terrible year and all a bit late I’m finally heading for an ok round. In desperation I took Neale’s VC score. Been burnt too often lately.

Was heading for a donut with zero trades but the Dogs picked Freijah, and put him on the ground. Next trick was having someone to swap him forward with. And then bugger me he knocks out a 136. Where did that come from!? I rarely get any of that KOTD action, but there it is.

Might get about 2,550 if the last game does the right thing. In shock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back