Game Day 2024 Round 23 Discussion - Mmm, Yummy Donuts

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pick 4 for Ben McKay has to be the best trade ever

when does your oppo see your trades?
They see your live team after the first game starts. So if you do it now, they will see it.

Thinking of a few shenanigans?

Owl Creeping GIF

Zerrett can go and suck a massive fat 💩.

What a horrible time for you to turn into a soft Kent! Still thought you could go 100!!

Grundy off the field again! 😡

Cashie in massive early trouble.
I'm not going to score 2000 this week. Not as bad as Essendon but not great.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Semantics.
He's a massive spud always was.
He's getting 1.5m this year.
Highest paid player in the comp.

Yes but he got them to finals this year....

Pick 4 for Ben McKay has to be the best trade ever
Was thinking same .....just terrible tonight, but been at this standard for a few weeks now

He does this a bit, not really a SC player despite the odd big score.

It's English to Nank or Curnow to Peatling.

Outrageous you are expected to do some work, you have my sympathies.
Hmm, I think Pealting
English should match Nank next week, and I don't think Curnow will be close enough to Hogan for the Blues to be trying to feed him pill all day next week.
Do love Nank's matchup this week, fwiw - if you need every point this week in a prelim, go him
Else, Peatling

Was thinking same .....just terrible tonight, but been at this standard for a few weeks now

At least he is consistent and Brad Scott likes those qualities in a spud :moustache:

F this game.

Brutal when you only have like 6 pods in cashie and you get a 74 and 68 from Zerrett and Grundy. I knew this game would f me when I looked at draw and my PODS.

Grundy rested most of the last quarter, f all stoppages. No way to score.

Zerrett just gave up, 22 point in second half you pea heart Kent!

Hmm, I think Pealting
English should match Nank next week, and I don't think Curnow will be close enough to Hogan for the Blues to be trying to feed him pill all day next week.
Do love Nank's matchup this week, fwiw - if you need every point this week in a prelim, go him
Else, Peatling
If the Dogs win they probably save English for finals though? And Cogs has killed Peatling's scoring this year. Very unsure. Will dither a while longer then make the wrong decision tomorrow :thumbsu:

If the Dogs win they probably save English for finals though? And Cogs has killed Peatling's scoring this year. Very unsure. Will dither a while longer then make the wrong decision tomorrow :thumbsu:

The Dogs will still be playing for a home elimination final so I doubt they will rest English unless he is injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back