Game Day 2024 Round 23 Discussion - Mmm, Yummy Donuts

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This time of year there is no use stuffing around you get the best player possible. If you don't have Sinclair he is your man if it means trading Sheezle then do it.

Sheezel > Sinclair
Edit: What A Bit Dusty said
Cheers, I have Sinclair but I'll bring someone good in, just don't know if for SDK or sheezel yet, I think I'll wait and see Sunday teams

Chad Warner you pissant campaigner. That's a donut if Dowling isn't a late in.
English the peahearted spud. That's another donut.
Curnow the lowest of the low. That's.... In: FISHER. I'm saved. :$

I have Curnow, Sheezel, and Warner.

Fisher returns, so he swaps with W.Dawson from FWD bench to DEF on-ground, to cover for Sheezel.
Zane Trew on my MID bench comes on for Warner.
Very last trade used on Curnow to Dylan Moore.

No cover on any lines, but no donut.

Only two issues. Trew on the extended bench, and my team sucks anyway.

I really would have thought "Optimiser" could have got Holmes on field instead of Evans (Dawson > FWD, Reid > MID).

This was the entire reason I brought Holmes in last week for ... Fisher.

Fortunately, I've exited in straight sets in both my leagues, so it doesn't matter one iota.

1723774757243.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey alright, it's Kip Casper, Klon Radio. Port Phillip's infinite repeat. We're more like everyone else than anyone else.

How we feeling out there? How's your drivetime pre-Prelim commute? I need a saga, what's the saga?

Its 'No donuts for Scoops'.

Set to dominate in all the * checks notes * zero leagues I'm still alive in.

Sad Chicago Fire GIF by ION

damon wayans riggs GIF by Lethal Weapon

Go hard in your prelims, you cheeky little characters, and congratulations in advance to vanders on another Uberpremo Matty Roberts double ton of rampant sauciness and beautiful footskills.

Freijah back 🙌
Hopefully stays in next weekend as well

Good to get him back to give me some midfield and forward bench cover, just a pity he can't cover my Sheezel donut in defence.

The rest of my bench has gone MIA with Coffinfield, Schoenmaker, Dowling, Jhye Clark, Harrison and Phillipou chucking a sickie.

ATM I've got VC on Butters and C Xerri, but VC is always tempting with a Friday night footy game

Gulden, Zerrett or maybe Heeney - which one of these guys can have a spiky game tonight?
I need a real spiky game to consider taking the C off Xerri

Hey alright, it's Kip Casper, Klon Radio. Port Phillip's infinite repeat. We're more like everyone else than anyone else.

How we feeling out there? How's your drivetime pre-Prelim commute? I need a saga, what's the saga?

Its 'No donuts for Scoops'.

Set to dominate in all the * checks notes * zero leagues I'm still alive in.

Sad Chicago Fire GIF by ION

damon wayans riggs GIF by Lethal Weapon

Go hard in your prelims, you cheeky little characters, and congratulations in advance to vanders on another Uberpremo Matty Roberts double ton of rampant sauciness and beautiful footskills.
One donut for me, trading one of Curnow or English. No doubt the one I hold misses next week while the other returns.

I have a question: Who the hell is the Geelong player on the header at the top of the page for this thread?

And why do I feel like throwing a ping-pong ball into all of their mouths?

I have a question: Who the hell is the Geelong player on the header at the top of the page for this thread?

And why do I feel like throwing a ping-pong ball into all of their mouths?

It's young Ryan Donut, he will be featuring in a lot of SC teams this round including mine.

Evening all. Coffield out means my first donut of the year. Was going to be my cover for Sheezel. Have Clohesy on mid bench but can't get him to def. Spewing that Sheezel didn't get DPP in the last round of changes otherwise I'd be donut free.

Massive massive night for my cashie.

Me
Grundy
Zerrett

Him
Gulden

If Grundy could stop being rubbish that would be ideal. Hoping he gets to ruck against Bryan for long periods of time.

Also concerned about the Jordon tag on Zerrett. Hoping he goes to Martin off half back.

I could trade Gulden to match cashie opponent. He has gone massive against them recently. But I am hoping the bombers put time into him after seeing how successful it was last week by pies.

Praying for 220+ out of Grundy and Zerrett.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back