Game Day 2024 Round 23 Discussion - Mmm, Yummy Donuts

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was screwed over by myself!

liar liar i'm kicking my ass GIF by Jerology

2433 - Evans covering Sheezel and Bont captain. Lots of meh scores in there but finished on a high today with Moore & Pittonet doing pretty well. Looped ANB who was on like 15 a little before halftime and was going to field Mannagh over him, only for him to rise to almost 120 :eek: Was handy having W.Dawson as my loop!

Hoping Sheezel comes back next round but i doubt it.

Obese Arachnid who ended up wearing the Captain's armband for you?
Walsh, I ended up doing something else & missed bounce by about 45secs lol Only cost 16 pts.
It's been hard to give a grogan after straight sets exit in cashie.

Missing the Xerri VC cost me a lot more.

2550 (would've won my cashie match up) still good enough to beat a few SC Legends flogs on here!

I don't want to crow, maybe tomorrow I will, perhaps even laugh.

ha-ha-point.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Walsh, I ended up doing something else & missed bounce by about 45secs lol Only cost 16 pts.

2550 (would've won my cashie match up) still good enough to beat a few SC Legends flogs on here!

ha-ha-point.gif
needs a soundtrack :rainbow:

2433 - Evans covering Sheezel and Bont captain. Lots of meh scores in there but finished on a high today with Moore & Pittonet doing pretty well. Looped ANB who was on like 15 a little before halftime and was going to field Mannagh over him, only for him to rise to almost 120 :eek: Was handy having W.Dawson as my loop!

Hoping Sheezel comes back next round but i doubt it.
obviously a drink will help

It's open!

2,458 inched my overall ranking up by 300 odd spot to 3,452 - is top 3K in reach this year?

A bit tough without a full team, but I'll give it a go

1723979177820.png

Last edited:

ha-ha-point.gif
Rough when you cop the Barry Crocker at exactly the wrong time and end up watching on from the stands on PF weekend.
Scoops was next level this year and dipped out before the semis.Shop early and avoid the rush, kids 😉
X is the SC Brownlow medallist and it is not even close.
Doesn't need a bit of 'me,me,me' time by getting stories leaked about him being at death's door running a 37.2 degree temperature every other week either, unlike some blokes who shall remain nameless.
Oh, look, something fell out of my pocket.Wonder how that got there.
the-bong-wave.gif
Shame you missed the VC, Big X is belting out prime Gawn/ Goldy numbers.
Scoops shopping on a budget, could only afford big RoMa, touch jealous 👍
But The Pride of Portland got the job done this week, Scoops will be waiting in the driveway to give him a very special thank you:

Rough when you cop the Barry Crocker at exactly the wrong time and end up watching on from the stands on PF weekend.
Scoops was next level this year and dipped out before the semis.Shop early and avoid the rush, kids 😉
X is the SC Brownlow medallist and it is not even close.
Doesn't need a bit of 'me,me,me' time by getting stories leaked about him being at death's door running a 37.2 degree temperature every other week either, unlike some blokes who shall remain nameless.
Oh, look, something fell out of my pocket.Wonder how that got there.
View attachment 2084090
Shame you missed the VC, Big X is belting out prime Gawn/ Goldy numbers.
Scoops shopping on a budget, could only afford big RoMa, touch jealous 👍
But The Pride of Portland got the job done this week, Scoops will be waiting in the driveway to give him a very special thank you:

breason.gif

Up to 8.5k from 10.4k - top 10k 😎

And I’m in the GWS final, though inexplicably handicapped myself today by trading Walsh instead of Simpkin. I told myself that I might need forward coverage if there’s selection carnage next week - but I have 1 trade, and my 100k itb will be irrelevant if Sheezel misses.

Good luck to everyone in a GF this week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back