Preview 2024 Round 24 Carlton vs St Kilda Sunday 25th August 3:20PM AEST @ Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not playing West Coast, we need to understand what we need to do to win and damage control…

I’m expecting a heavy loss…
Yes I agree lot harder this week

Can our coaches identify a way to stop their ball movement in the spread?

Massive job for Crippa and lord and other in and under players to make it a real dog fight and win the contests.

If their mids get the ball out to the outside we got no hope of stopping them.

Grow up - if you could come up with something clever or original it might reach the level of banter.

Generally it's schoolboy level, unfunny rubbish - deluded rants about wooden spoons against a club who've achieved far more than we have in the last 25 years.

They have achieved some memorable off season antics that deserve ridicule.

What do you find so funny about someone on the Rabble Board 'wanting to enjoy their players poleaxing some Bloos’

KohPhi
BLUEALLTHRU
I find it funny that people here are up in arms about a stupid comment like that...when I've read a number of similar comments in here over my 15 or so years on here.

So it wasn't the comment I found funny, more the response.

I find it funny that people here are up in arms about a stupid comment like that...when I've read a number of similar comments in here over my 15 or so years on here.

So it wasn't the comment I found funny, more the response.
It’s swings and roundabouts. People get offended in here about comments on an oppo’s board, and the same would not doubt happen on their board from perusing this thread.

Yes I agree lot harder this week

Can our coaches identify a way to stop their ball movement in the spread?

Massive job for Crippa and lord and other in and under players to make it a real dog fight and win the contests.

If their mids get the ball out to the outside we got no hope of stopping them.
They will try and nullify Cripps, decoy Weitering out of position. Keep Walsh in check.
But our small running team will be more prominent on the spread than it has.

Saints on paper should win, but

Our midfield is still intact, Saints players won’t subconsciously be switched on with a lot of our young fringe players, & l feel the players will get behind Cripps & players missing big time. That win away against an average WC gave every player on the list a sense of belonging & a bit of confidence.

A week ago everything felt grim. Now there would be a feeling that anything is possible. It may be naive energy but it would be overflowing. Play instinctual, selfless, role focus footy & let that energy take you to the line.

Go Blues!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s swings and roundabouts. People get offended in here about comments on an oppo’s board, and the same would not doubt happen on their board from perusing this thread.

Look at what the Stains are doing. Dragged us down to their level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back