Trades 2024 Round 7 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost traded him in last week when I was at the cats v North game .
Can never get any inner webs there .

I guess I'm stuck with Clark now .

Kid Fail GIF by MOODMAN
1000041534.jpg

can upgrade khamis instead.. anything that results in $0 remaining, must be a sign.

the simpsons GIF

Mac Andrew doesn't seem the worst option if he makes you $100k+ ? Derth of rookie priced players means you have to get cash gen from somewhere, right? If he maintains that avg and stays a keeper, even better. I'm doing similar with Bowes, but the extra $50k saved with Andrews looks good. And a little worried about Bowes role going forward...

Mac Andrew doesn't seem the worst option if he makes you $100k+ ? Derth of rookie priced players means you have to get cash gen from somewhere, right? If he maintains that avg and stays a keeper, even better. I'm doing similar with Bowes, but the extra $50k saved with Andrews looks good. And a little worried about Bowes role going forward...
Liked him as an option last week. Chickened out. If Zilliams or Mass is out, I’ll grab him.

Think I might be the only person on the planet who’s not going Walsh.

102.8 average last year with Cerra.

I don’t think for a second that they won’t micro manage their star with his recent back injuries.
+1

and I love Walsh as a player
I just can't add another injury prone player into my SC team (actually two as I would also have to get Adams)

So, I went with Dawson and Macrae - let's see how this pans out. SC scoring wise between these two set of players

+1

I just can't add another injury prone player into my SC team (actually two as I would also have to get Adams)

So, I went with Dawson and Macrae - let's see how this pans out. SC scoring wise between these two set of players
Dawson is interesting. Only one ton.

+1

Walsh did the same thing last year missed the start and didn't miss a game after that .
He's a jet...

Dawson is interesting. Only one ton.
I'm getting the old crew back, and just backing their SP history - both Dawson and Macrae
I was keen to start Dawson at $650K, so now he's a bargain at $530K - I'm happy to take some risks with that low price a and his role last week was really good to me

I'm getting the old crew back, and just backing their SP history - both Dawson and Macrae
I was keen to start Dawson at $650K, so now he's a bargain at $530K - I'm happy to take some risks with that low price a and his role last week was really good to me
Looked wing HB on heat map for Dws

Looked wing HB on heat map for Dws
Just everywhere and involved in everything - the Crows want to use him as much as possible - that's good enough for me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you had to absolutely take one, who do we think has better JS Drury or Biggie? Seems like not many think Biggie will last too much longer. Wondering if Drury might hang around in the team a little longer.

**** it. I’m trading in Naismith to R2 and swinging Jackson forward.

Allows me to dump Zilliams, Sanders, Uwland for Rowell, Garcia, Naismith this week
Massimo to Bont straight swap next week.
With JHF to Trac the week after
Two rookies left on field up forward where it’s a shit show anyway

It’s a crazy move, but my season is shot, no point playing safe.

Worst case I end up with Naismith dead at R3.

* it. I’m trading in Naismith to R2 and swinging Jackson forward.

Allows me to dump Zilliams, Sanders, Uwland for Rowell, Garcia, Naismith this week
Massimo to Bont straight swap next week.
With JHF to Trac the week after
Two rookies left on field up forward where it’s a s**t show anyway

It’s a crazy move, but my season is shot, no point playing safe.

Worst case I end up with Naismith dead at R3.
I want Rowell too. He has a juicy fixture coming up. You think old Lairdy> Rowell is an upgrade or too sideways?

Ok I’ve come up with a smarter solution

Uwland and Sanders to Rowell and Tunstill (looped) this week
Have another look at Naismith & Garcia and pending teams next week, Zilliams/Mass/Windsor for them + Bont
JHF to Trac the week after with cash leftover

I want Rowell too. He has a juicy fixture coming up. You think old Lairdy> Rowell is an upgrade or too sideways?
It’s a disgrace what Nicks has done to Laird. Can’t possibly hold him what what I’ve seen the last two weeks watching the Crows. Have been watching closely as I’ve had him ever year, wanted to start him and on the early upgrade radar, but too many cheapies in Steele and Touk got the nod. Shadow of his former self. Rowell won’t get any cheaper and is a tackling beast which helps. If it was me I’d do that trade, which probably means you shouldn’t given my track record this year 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back