Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 2 (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Remove this Banner Ad

As I mentioned previously, Luko went to Port to get the forward roll he was looking for, that was the main draw card.

Highly talented player. I think could have blossomed in our system. Let's see if he can handle being one of the main forwards at Port and shake the tag of being a "bruise free" footballer.

I would have said that too, but boy our tall forward depth is dire.
Its not like Tex was getting younger

We know how old he is

I thought RT and Fog worked well together. I also think it might have helped having a small forward fleet under there feet

Its not like Tex was getting younger

We know how old he is

I thought RT and Fog worked well together. I also think it might have helped having a small forward fleet under there feet
I think thats the way we SHOULD go, but its handy to have him on a bargain basement deal for 1 more year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done. I hoped it wasnt true because - unlike others I rate Luko - there is no sniffing the air and starting to say '' he is no good anyway '' etc

I thought something was up when Tex got another year

We go again and hopefully a review of why we dont get targets is started
I can see it now: internal review. Nothing to see here. Move on.

On SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I would have said that too, but boy our tall forward depth is dire.
I'm pretty excited in what a 20 year old Toby Murray brings to the table looking to the future.

I'm pretty excited in what a 20 year old Toby Murray brings to the table looking to the future.
If we're bringing in Turray and Welsh to replace EH and Gollant, that might be a downgrade next year for our depth, but IMO a big talent upgrade for the future

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 2 (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back