Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 2 (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Remove this Banner Ad

One vague rumour of a new trade target no one has mentioned being floated as potentially finding out tomorrow who it is.

But other than that just people pissed that Port are out classing us off the field

Allegedly Nicks meeting with Luko this week went terribly too

And that's what you missed on glee
Scrolling through this random X account (who did post correctly on Keane 10 days before it was announced), they mentioned Leek Aleer a month ago. No idea on track record before Keane, but it's a rumour thread.

Scrolling through this random X account (who did post correctly on Keane 10 days before it was announced), they mentioned Leek Aleer a month ago. No idea on track record before Keane, but it's a rumour thread.

When Himmelberg was thinking about GWS I thought we might do a swap with the two but he's off to Gold coast now and with Cumming potentially in, probably won't get anything for Berg now.

Dumb comment even for you 😄
Not nearly as dumb as your reply..

209 Brownlow votes

2 Brownlows

5 club B& F's

4 All Australians

AFLCA Champion player of the year. 2020

AFL player of the year voted by the AFL players..

Capture.PNG

Dumb comment even for you 😄
What I find annoying about posters like that is if JHF played for us he would be elevated to top 5 players in the club

I can see JHF winning or being suspended and winning 2 Brownlows

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ANB is not just a stop gap, he's 29 and could quite easily play another 4-5 seasons given he's fairly durable. He makes our best 18 better.
Sorry.. but this is the same that's said about laird... He's not playing for another 4 or 5 ... It will be 3 at best and won't be playing them at the level he's been with at Melbourne. By 32 he'll be cooked.

Where can I get some of the the gear this nuffy is smoking?

"Crows look ahead to XXXX"

That ain't hard to predict, we bomb out bringing guys in and fall back to "we wanted to concentrate on the draft" as an excuse.

What I find annoying about posters like that is if JHF played for us he would be elevated to top 5 players in the club

I can see JHF winning or being suspended and winning 2 Brownlows
If facts like that annoy you you're easily annoyed.

Neale has the certified runs on the board already...JHF might achieve similar but he's got a pretty steep hill to climb to just equal Neale's CV.

If facts like that annoy you you're easily annoyed.
Its factual you dont rate JHF. Its the hate for Port that devalues players like JHF and puts Murphy on a pedestal

Do you think JHF will win a Brownlow? I do
Neale has the certified runs on the board already...JHF might achieve similar but he's got a pretty steep hill to climb to just equal Neale's CV.
Never said he didnt

Its factual you dont rate JHF. Its the hate for Port that devalues players like JHF and puts Murphy on a pedestal

Do you think JHF will win a Brownlow? I do

Never said he didnt
The facts are Lachie Neale has acheived almost everything an AFL player can other than a Premiership and a Norm Smith, that is an enequivocal fact. JHF may very well acheive similar but like I said he has a very steep hill to climb at this point.

Who knows Lachie may even acheive the Premiership medal and the Norm Smith in a few days

"Crows look ahead to XXXX"

That ain't hard to predict, we bomb out bringing guys in and fall back to "we wanted to concentrate on the draft" as an excuse.
Good thing is that this account is promising the player name by tomorrow, so won’t be long until we know if it’s legit or not

Not nearly as dumb as your reply..

209 Brownlow votes

2 Brownlows

5 club B& F's

4 All Australians

AFLCA Champion player of the year. 2020

AFL player of the year voted by the AFL players..

View attachment 2120536
The OP about JHF was he was the best junior. What Neale has developed into isn't relevant to that discussion.

JHF got more Brownlow votes this year than Neale did in his first 4 seasons combined.

Good thing is that this account is promising the player name by tomorrow, so won’t be long until we know if it’s legit or not
I don't know why, but something tells me they're gonna say it's Dangerfield just because there were rumours and he hasn't signed yet. Watch Dangerfield sign 10 minutes after this account says it, if it is indeed him

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 2 (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back