Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 2 (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Remove this Banner Ad

I mean, do you really believe Rozee/Luko do?

Bottom line is, both are significant relationships that should help (and in Port’s case, has helped) land the target
I’m sure it’s more texts that phone calls but yeah I can imagine they speak way more often than tex and Cummings

It's been quite a day ....there's been celebrations going on since Lukosius made his choice ....another step towards a Crows Flag ....Draft Capital preserved

View attachment 2120654
Provided Nicks play Laird for half a season at HB then finally realise he is Smith 2.0 this year so give him the same treatment, we finish with pick 4 and Nicks get sacked and the new coach condemn Murphy to the SANFL forever.

Provided Nicks play Laird for half a season at HB then finally realise he is Smith 2.0 this year so give him the same treatment, we finish with pick 4 and Nicks get sacked and the new coach condemn Murphy to the SANFL forever.
Yep on Laird ....has regressed very quickly since 2nd half of 2023 .....his mid days are over, however I can't see the Laird of old being a success in DEF either

It's a dilemma which will define Nicks future tenure next year

Time to re-joyce
You're actually on the money...

Joyce is an Irish and French given name and surname. It is derived from the Old French masculine name Josse, which derived from the Latin name Iudocus, the Latinized form of the Breton name Judoc meaning "lord". The name became rare after the 14th century, but was later revived as a female given name, which derived from the Middle English joise meaning "rejoice".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloke from Channel 9 spoke to him face to face at the airport, reckon you can get a feel for what is to come when you speak to someone .

Rowe is going off a rumour

As I said though, what if he's got a brain and sees that our next progression is more likely to be a coach sacking than an assault on the top four?

So... who wants in?

If he loves publicly sticking the boots into junior players then we’re the only club got him. Hopefully we pushed that angle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 2 (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back