Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 2 (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumor summary September 30
  • Cal Twomey confirms we are interested in James Peatling (link)
  • FiveAA claims we are after Scott Borlace, current Head of Development at Brisbane (link)
  • Claims of Rory Sloane heading to Melbourne Demons as a development coach, but maybe not before asking for a job at the Crows first?
  • Inside Trading suggests we are interested in Gold Coast's pick 12 (link)
  • Inside Trading also suggests Clayton Oliver is possibly back on the trade table, but doesn't link him to any specific clubs

Last edited:

Anyone who wants to see why Melbourne are chasing Peatling

Watch the round 20 game GWS v Dee’s at the G

Peatling dominated with 28 touches, 11 tackles and 8 clearance against a dominant Max Gawn

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

23rd of September we met with Cumming I’m pretty sure, Was peatling at Brownlow night?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I was told they we’re definitely in Adelaide together

Not sure how many days they were in Adelaide, but there where there together

Not sure why Peatling would be at Brownlow, but then again it’s only a short flight

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gees I know only highlights but a lot to like, speed, hits the contest hard, clean hands, decent kick, kicks goals and good decision making.

He’s a no brainer target if we are a chance and would give our team a big point of difference.

Big get for the club if we can nab him to compliment Cumming and ANB, plus we would have a number of existing players who would be very very nervous.

Our Network should cover those remote leagues ....past players ect identifying prospects

Surely we can "mine" our own turf better than historically we have ......IIRC Tom Stewart was playing for Balwyn Heads & identified by past player (Scarlett)
Hahahahaha.....Balwyn Heads WTF. There is no such place. Maybe you're thinking of Barwon Heads.

BUT...
Tom Stewart was playing for South Barwon here in Geelong. Matty Scarlett was the spotter though.

Our Network should cover those remote leagues ....past players ect identifying prospects

Surely we can "mine" our own turf better than historically we have ......IIRC Tom Stewart was playing for Balwyn Heads & identified by past player (Scarlett)
Barwon Heads would be 15 minutes from Geelong. He's hardly hidden.

Gees I know only highlights but a lot to like, speed, hits the contest hard, clean hands, decent kick, kicks goals and good decision making.

He’s a no brainer target if we are a chance and would give our team a big point of difference.

Big get for the club if we can nab him to compliment Cumming and ANB, plus we would have a number of existing players who would be very very nervous.
Look at his handling skills in the wet/damp conditions vs the Swans

Berry could never

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 2 (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back