Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 33 17.4%
  • No

Votes: 157 82.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the Cumming deal is unlikely. We sent Reid and Hombsch to Sydney to meet with the player and his agent but he didn’t turn up until an hour after the meeting started. Reidy had to text him somewhat pissed off asking, “Jack, u late?”
I Get It Drums GIF by Mike Hitt

Sour
Mail from my source ;

Cumming - been into him for 2 years we’re close to front of queue for his signature

Tim English - words were “if Beveridge is coaching at the WBD next year, don’t be suprised if English is at West Lakes “ decent chance that happens
Source got a good record? I can't keep up.

Mail from my source ;

Cumming - been into him for 2 years we’re close to front of queue for his signature

Tim English - words were “if Beveridge is coaching at the WBD next year, don’t be suprised if English is at West Lakes “ decent chance that happens
ams4crows .. ☝️ this probably needs a threadmark

Mail from my source ;

So we are close to cumming?
It’s a great spot to be in…

Rumour has it that Zak Butters may be traded back to Victoria THIS YEAR! Might be all Port need to get a good pick or 2 and jump start their rebuild..... let's hope it's not true as I actually don't rate him that highly.
Not good if Port get a top 5 pick and Phillipou

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumour has it that Zak Butters may be traded back to Victoria THIS YEAR! Might be all Port need to get a good pick or 2 and jump start their rebuild..... let's hope it's not true as I actually don't rate him that highly.
Zero chance of that happening their midfield is their only strength and it does not run deep at all. They’d have to bank on 3 years out of the finals if they traded “ I can’t believe it’s not” as their midfield would be on par with their forward line as easy to shut down”

Sorry Bunj … you don’t rate Butters? Really?

Not good if Port get a top 5 pick and Phillipou
I know what you mean BUT, its 1 in 1 out. Butters is only behind JHF as their most damaging player when on form so losing him will hurt them so replacing him with a Phillipou is more or less treading water. I wonder if they hope to get more than just a top 10 pick for Butters to get in 2 players if that as on the money.

Yes… I get it

Unfortunately you may have a few wins left in you… this week, Hawthorn at home. Bulldogs at home possibly also, if they are out of the running by then. Before you even get to the game against Port Power.

If he plays the youth in the remainder, then that’s something…
Sadly, I can see us winning 4 of the last 6.

I don't care about the draft pick "loss", but pissed off at the wastes season and we start playing good Footy once expectation of making Finals is gone.

Like last year.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Butters leaving for Phillipou and a pick isn’t ‘jumpstarting’ a rebuild…it’s setting them back. Butters is an absolute ****n gun. Would be a MASSIVE loss. End of story.
The overall loss is negligible. Upside is massive.

It would be a smart trade by Port.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back