Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 24, last 27th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 28 16.1%
  • No

Votes: 146 83.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Of course we can improve it, if we target areas that need improving. Like our core midfield with elite talent, our small forward stocks, our ruck.

Does Perryman actually improve our team significantly, to the tune of $5 million, instead of playing someone we already have?

He's a good player, but he's closer to the role player end of the scale than star end of the scale. So the question has to be asked whether it's worth that sort of cash to replace one of our role players off half back, the wing, 2nd midfield rotation

If we have as big a pool of money sitting their that we have been led to believe then we need to spend some of it - you can only front end to a certain degree.
Perryman is a good player, tough, pretty quick and arguably the best available player left out of contract - certainly top 5 out there at the moment.
And we need more good players. I’m f that means Nank or Sholl unluckily get knocked back to depth players and Jones gets knocked back another position so be it

I would love for us to be signing LDU or Kossie Pickett or someone that would be a massive difference maker - but they aren’t available to anyone, or just us

Last year we went only for big fish - and start this year down McAdam,Doedee, Murray and Harry with only draftees to replace them

And look how that worked out

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Apparently we're in the hunt for Cumming but not Perryman

So it’s NOT Perryman now? Wish they’d make up their frigging minds!
Yes And No GIF

So it’s NOT Perryman now? Wish they’d make up their frigging minds!
Yes And No GIF
I posted earlier this latest news was a big 180 turn from what was reported a week earlier, now it’s gone full 360

Plenty of clicks and engagement though I’m sure and this latest spin will only get more. Modern day definition of great journalism

Also that article claims a few clubs are chasing Dan Houston

Would be funny if Port traded him then got ahead of us in the draft again somehow

Also that article claims a few clubs are chasing Dan Houston

Would be funny if Port traded him then got ahead of us in the draft again somehow
There was a rumour early in the year they were trying to get picks in to get Sid Draper, Wines to North was spoke of back then. Houston would be a massive loss for them.

There was a rumour early in the year they were trying to get picks in to get Sid Draper, Wines to North was spoke of back then. Houston would be a massive loss for them.
North trading a top 2 pick for another midfielder will be hilarious. They are the ones who should be trading down to get one of the highly rated top KPD.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But if they bought Perryman in as a replacement? Similar wage - they would get a first rounder for Houston I would think. Not bad business

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 24, last 27th August)

Back