Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 34 17.8%
  • No

Votes: 157 82.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow i'm surprised you're back. Hard to believe but the Crow's board has gotten worse since you left
Probably coincides with the crows being worse.
Not sure why people expect it to be a sunshine and rainbows board with the way we are traveling.

Joined in July 2023. Had 20 posts between then and April 1st 2024 then has gone hard between April and now.

But knows how much the board has disintegrated since Volbeat stopped posting in September 2023?!?!?!

Terrible.

Just because someone doesn't post, doesn't meant they don't read.

I read Big Footy for like 9 months before making an account. I just wanted information before deciding to make an account to share my opinion.

Curious to know why folks change their names? Why did you George?
I didn’t actually change my name, its a new account.

I started as Crow Envy but got banned from the Port board, so started up Elite Crow.

Closed Elite Crow as I had enough of this place, especially getting into shit fights on the politics board.

Then later started posting again as Crow Envy. Had a run in with a lefty mod who decided to hand out multiple infractions for consecutive posts instead of one. I went off and decided enoughs enough so closed that.

Then I opened up GK and you couldn’t be happier.

I’ve never hid who I was though.

I started as Crow Envy but got banned from the Port board, so started up Elite Crow.

Closed Elite Crow as I had enough of this place, especially getting into shit fights on the politics board.

Then later started posting again as Crow Envy. Had a run in with a lefty mod who decided to hand out multiple infractions for consecutive posts instead of one. I went off and decided enoughs enough so closed that.

No, I'll give you that. Although, I wasn't paying close attention and it took me a while to pick it up! ;)

1722830409855.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A lot of us have been here a long time, some of us too long, myself included but I've never had a different account. I changed my profile pick for the first time last year, took me 17 years to change it and I only changed it because it was artwork I had made on paint in 2006 and I saw some 45 year old dude had used it for his profile pic on Facebook commenting on a Crows fan page and didn't want people to think we were the same person. His views were highly questionable..... He thought David Mackay was a really good player and the best winger we've ever had at the club.

A lot of us have been here a long time, some of us too long, myself included but I've never had a different account. I changed my profile pick for the first time last year, took me 17 years to change it and I only changed it because it was artwork I had made on paint in 2006 and I saw some 45 year old dude had used it for his profile pic on Facebook commenting on a Crows fan page and didn't want people to think we were the same person. His views were highly questionable..... He thought David Mackay was a really good player and the best winger we've ever had at the club.
He is!

Was it John Dorman?

I only read your posts and Sanders’

Call Out Jensen Ackles GIF by ABC Network

Didn't you lose a bet?

Definitely not Vhaluus, The Mullet man one the money.

As I've said before, I would tremble at the feet of the man who ran 'WeedsMullet'. A one-man army against the doomsdayers and naysayers of the Crows BigFooty board. A giant amongst ageing men running towards their graves quicker than the Geelong Football Club. Some say his statistical analysis rivalled that of the great Vader and that he should have changed his name to 'LukeSkywalker'. He read the draft better than Mutineer, less name changes than the deplorable George Kramer and a bigger schl0ng than Horse himself. Some also say that he was a vampire that fed off the tears of grown men crying about 'Trigg' 'Ricciuto', 'The Gibbs trade' and just about anything else, to the point that he outgrew the board, to become a BigFooty final boss of sorts..

Vale, Mullet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back