Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 34 17.6%
  • No

Votes: 159 82.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

This is literally what you said

There are plenty of examples of in his 115 game career of him doing all 3 of these.

Thats not what you said - and not what I was replying to (look above).

No angst. Just think you posted some absolute rubbish and called you out on it.

No surprise that cleanhands liked your post. Poor bloke is still doing mental gymnastics trying to figure out if he knows what a lockdown defender is.
I havent seen anything from Luko either that makes me think he'd be worth the price we'd have to pay to get him.
If it was a second rounder, sure maybe. But they'd want pick 4.
A mediocre player thus far in his career

I havent seen anything from Luko either that makes me think he'd be worth the price we'd have to pay to get him.
If it was a second rounder, sure maybe. But they'd want pick 4.
A mediocre player thus far in his career

He's better than Murphy. He could take our kick outs.

Maybe so. As long as our pick 4 is quarantined then go for it crows..he could really flourish with us as the connector between the arcs feeding our forwards with his precision kicking.
If he’s getting dropped he ain’t costing pick 4 (especially if he’s on good money)

Two seconds, max

This is literally what you said

There are plenty of examples of in his 115 game career of him doing all 3 of these.

Thats not what you said - and not what I was replying to (look above).

No angst. Just think you posted some absolute rubbish and called you out on it.

No surprise that cleanhands liked your post. Poor bloke is still doing mental gymnastics trying to figure out if he knows what a lockdown defender is.

Oh dear, post my whole post if you are going to quote me.

If you see a Luko as a competitive beast that is worth our attention - good for you.

If you want to show the exceptions that prove the rule … knock yourself out.

I don’t see the characteristics I need to see in a player of Luke’s build or position. I made it very clear multiple times that he would be welcome in our 22 at the right price… in fact if you look back you’ll see I referred to Luko as an upgrade a loooong time ago … you are stuck on a “trying to win BF” loop that clouds your ability to make sensible choices.

So go find some other topic that you struggle to comprehend and hound someone else about that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we downgrade our first for their first plus whatever our 2nd pick is for whatever theirs is immediately after that how are we looking for Lukosius currency?

Cap space
+ 1st and 2nd round upgrades

Enough? They're probably a bit too close to us on the ladder for that

If we downgrade our first for their first plus whatever our 2nd pick is for whatever theirs is immediately after that how are we looking for Lukosius currency?

Cap space
+ 1st and 2nd round upgrades

Enough? They're probably a bit too close to us on the ladder for that
You saying drop from 4 to 6? No chance Draper and you would want to make sure that a Lalor or travalia is still going to be there. But why not just say no pick 4 but if we had to, use our f1 and maybe get something back like an f2?

Luko, based on Hardwick's presser comments about needing a harder edge .....I'm sure GC will look favourably on a trade for Luko

He's not worth anymore than a late 2nd round, early 3rd round .....let's see how far I'm off

Soft as butter, and for a tall, that's poison ......classic downhill skier ....classic player who will disappear under Finals pressure
1723107104581.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back