Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 34 17.6%
  • No

Votes: 159 82.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe he's finally understood what he's working with here and realises that attaching your career to this shitshow isn't exactly a good thing?
Maybe! But that's what I mean...seems all puff and conjecture right now. Which to be fair, is inline with the intention of the thread!

Port has the greater need for a fwd, with Charlie about to retire ....Lukosius can see that, and see the plethora of FWD's we already have

The Contract can be smoothed out ....the trade though might be the issue, if they get Perryman

Perryman is free? How would he impact the trade - or do you think their salary cap will be too tight?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Perryman is free? How would he impact the trade - or do you think their salary cap will be too tight?

Yeah, I overlooked the Free Agent aspect

Depends on the station

Dillon and Roache reckon he goes to Crows

Dittmar reckons he toured Port (nothing about Crows) suggesting he goes there

Dillon is a massive Port fan. He just wants to laugh at us when he chooses Port.
What he doesn't realise is most of us don't care.

The thing is this is a Bowes scenario. Never going to get the Cats treatment, but either he's great trade value to take on the $1m pa salary or he stays which will have consequences for Hardwick's plans.
Correct. This is exactly the leverage we should use and the way we should negotiate a trade with the Suns.

No one here is saying f**k them and give us also a 1st or 2nd with Luko, I think I would be happy parting with a F2. Thats fair and reasonable for everyone.

The question is - why isn't it the same? Do Gold Coast only do massively one sided deals for Geelong?
Look at all the idiotic trade deals the Suns have done over the years, its only with us we get shafted hard.

I'm confused with this Burgess report. Media says his going, some articles mentioning he's staying??
Crows probably got confused as to which Burgess the report was about and we are trying playing hardball with him, we want to make sure we get the best trade possible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also can anyone explain why we had a top shelf fitness coach but a bargain basement coaching panel during a rebuild while the main priority should have been player development?
Cos of the 2018 and 2019 seasons where we filled an entire casualty ward with hamstring injuries.

Maybe if our F1 is involved, the Luko + Rosas + 35 for F1 + 43

The pick 35 probably gets ANB done - so you could say our F1 + a 3rd rounder gets Luko, ROsas and ANB. I would be taking that as a decent return considering we will get a top mid at 4 this year AND still have pick 27 to go to the draft with in a strong deep draft.

Naturally only if Luko and Rosas want to come that is

Plus we are getting Cummings as a UFA.

Plus we are getting Cummings as a UFA.
The question we need to ask is getting Luko, Rosas, ANB and Cumming going to make us worse or better next year. If we are losing Parnell, McHenry, Gollant and Sloane to accommodate, then hell yes, they make us better - substantially I would think. It costs us our F1, I am ok with that as it still allows us a top end mid in the draft and maybe another at 27 along with Welsh - providing we can fit them all in

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back