Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 34 17.6%
  • No

Votes: 159 82.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Darren Burgess is staying.
Wow who cares if Chris Burgess is going.
Ok FtMuch I like you poster target snipers ( you have a few friends some no longer here ) who not interested in putting their Crows opinion and just trying to prove they are smart .
Of course it was Darren that told me this ,as was going to leave for the reason shown , but Roo promised they would bring in some ex AFL coaches to make things less frustrating putting up with Nicks .

I’d like to be a fly on the wall at Ikon Park when after all the negotiations Chris Burgess walks in and they were expecting Darren.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I know. Birdbrain earned a harsher nickname but I kept it G rated and that goober still complained.
He deserves every insult he cops.

His lack of care for the players was a complete disgrace.

I've heard a rumours there is some player issues between Hinge and Nankervis causing a few young players to be disgruntled....

Hinge is a bit of a prick not happy with young player efforts and standards, it seems the coaching has lost trust of some of the younger one's in the group backing in players like Hinge.

I think the Burton hire is symptomatic of where we have been at a club over the last 10 years

The worst thing is we have had 2 CEOs and 2 Chairmen in that time and the issues ( as I see them) are still front and centre

Yes a lot of these issues would disappear or be swept under the carpet if we were successful but we havent been

Its ironic Nicks was mostly appointed to fix our culture but it seems he ignored the club hierarchy

I've heard a rumours there is some player issues between Hinge and Nankervis causing a few young players to be disgruntled....

Hinge is a bit of a prick not happy with young player efforts and standards, it seems the coaching has lost trust of some of the younger one's in the group backing in players like Hinge.
He must be ropeable at Smith and Laird then

If it was Murphy I'd understand, but Hinge actually performs so has a right to an opinion.

If the young kids don't like it they can suck it up.

This is what you need in an elite professional environment, you need positive tension.

As someone suggested, as long as The same blowtorch is applied to senior players.

One of the strangest rumors I’ve heard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think there is pretty solidarity of those around Nankervis age as 7 of them off to Europe in next 2 weeks together.,

Hinge posted something positive on Rachele’s season summary Insta post the other day, so not sure how true this is

so you think with no evidence its ok for you to be utterly disrespectful to people. be better.
After the shit Burton did to the club, he absolutely deserves disrespect.

**** him.

Curtin's selection earlier this year shows how the groundswell of outside opinion sways club decision making.
You'd like to think that ....and this fallacy that a few posters have any influence, also a fallacy .....if anything BF posters are viewed as the loonie element

Re the Burgess rumours

Are people mixing up Burgess and Burgess? Surely Burgess is staying and it's Burgess who's leaving.
The rumour on Darren Burgess probably relates to the story around a major off field departure

Roo saying on radio no he is staying. Seems to be contracted and we are holding him to contract (even if he is wanting out) is my take on things,

As for the other playing Burgess who apparently is contracted, I reckon we are going to pay him out and keep Berg instead
Apparently, we're not to believe what Roo said on radio .....do people honestly believe he would outright lie .....nah

Re Rosas rumour I honestly don't see how we would fit him into the side with Neale-Bullen, Rachele, Keays and pick 4 probably taking precedence.
Rosas would be competing for Murphy's role ....the need for speed is real

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back