Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 36 18.1%
  • No

Votes: 163 81.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m guessing F1 for Luko and F2 (and I wouldn’t be happy with that, unless a good level of improvement comes)
Our F1 is most likely going to be a Top 5 pick, thats the mindset we should be having going into any trade negotiation.

If it’s not one of FOS, Lalor, Draper or Smith then I’m flying to Adelaide and burning west lakes to the ground.

Edit: we all know Hamish likes to be cute or reach for a star no else sees to show how clever he is, but it has to be one of those four
I will bring the matches.

tenor.gif

I think we’ll cave and go future 1st
I agree.

FFS It will be the Gibbs 2.0 fiasco all over again.

We have the leverage, Luko is excess to their needs and unwanted, not to mention the salary cap relief they get from taking him off their books. His contract is heavily backended.

Ironically its Bowes 2.0 again for them.

I wonder which Club will f**k it up. Im betting we do and pay overs for Luko.

Would people be happy giving up future 1st and 2024 pick 25 for pick 12 and Luko?

I would.
This is exactly what we should be doing, maybe even sniff around Lombard enough to make the give up 6 if we can add something else.

If GC bring in Motlop, Noble and Dusty they simply have to move Luko’s salary. We have tons of leverage and can really improve the list if we get 2 top 10 picks.

This is exactly what we should be doing, maybe even sniff around Lombard enough to make the give up 6 if we can add something else.

If GC bring in Motlop, Noble and Dusty they simply have to move Luko’s salary. We have tons of leverage and can really improve the list if we get 2 top 10 picks.
Dimma's not a mug, no way will Dusty be on big coin if indeed he does go up there.
Rioli?
Noble won't be on big coin either.

There would be better players than Dodson at 12, surely?
Maybe but not for our need

Dodson is a need more than another small forward or 10th in line mid

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we really are right into Sam Draper next year as a FA then Dodson not a need.
Port, Sydney, Geelong and GWS have all traded in their rucks, can’t be a total coincidence surely.
How much will Sam Draper cost?

I understand the idea of trading in a ruck but that means busted arse RoB cruises through another year. You can see the thought process ' ha Strachan to replace me - they wish '

Dimma's not a mug, no way will Dusty be on big coin if indeed he does go up there.
Rioli?
Noble won't be on big coin either.
$600K is the rumour for Noble. No way he'd be over, probability is he'd be under, average salary this year was like $450K so not a crazy deal at all for a guy that'll be best 22.

How much will Sam Draper cost?

I understand the idea of trading in a ruck but that means busted arse RoB cruises through another year. You can see the thought process ' ha Strachan to replace me - they wish '
A "busted arse" ROB is still better than Sam Draper.

If we really are right into Sam Draper next year as a FA then Dodson not a need.
Port, Sydney, Geelong and GWS have all traded in their rucks, can’t be a total coincidence surely.
Draper is worse than ROB

all for trading someone in (not him) so bloody do it. this has been an issue for 4 years....

A "busted arse" ROB is still better than Sam Draper.
Goodness, you must see something totally different to me. His skills, power and athleticism are off the charts. Plenty of injury that is a knock, but his potential to team with Tillthorpe as a ruck forward tandem is incredibly enticing for me.

I think pick 6 goes to Richmond sadly.

Goodness, you must see something totally different to me. His skills, power and athleticism are off the charts. Plenty of injury that is a knock, but his potential to team with Tillthorpe as a ruck forward tandem is incredibly enticing for me.
Yep... definitely seeing a different Draper to you. Not sure which player you're watching, but it wasn't Sam Draper.

have you seen sam draper kick? wtf? skills are you kidding. he makes ROB look like dawson when kicking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back