Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 34 17.6%
  • No

Votes: 159 82.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I know for a fact that a large group of our players aren’t real keen on Scotty Burns

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Surely he’s gone

Although I’m worried Montgomery seems 1 of few with his hat in the ring for eagles job. Would be very us to have him agreed to come and then he gets a senior coaching gig and we’re stuck with burns

Also can anyone explain why we had a top shelf fitness coach but a bargain basement coaching panel during a rebuild while the main priority should have been player development?
How do you develop guys who are always injured? How do you instill what's required off the field to deliver a high level on the field? And I guess most importantly, what do we typically do with all this money for our coaching panel? Sfa because no one wants to go there.

Really disappointed if he's going. Don't get it given the whole reason he went there was for family reasons to begin with... Probably caught us off guard and no time to replace him so someone like Sloane will find themselves in the role.

I know for a fact that a large group of our players aren’t real keen on Scotty Burns
Heard a similar thing of him not being rated that high at another club but that's just the word of one guy so can't give it much value but doesn't really seem to have had any major impact on our squad that I've seen.

How do you develop guys who are always injured? How do you instill what's required off the field to deliver a high level on the field? And I guess most importantly, what do we typically do with all this money for our coaching panel? Sfa because no one wants to go there.

Really disappointed if he's going. Don't get it given the whole reason he went there was for family reasons to begin with... Probably caught us off guard and no time to replace him so someone like Sloane will find themselves in the role.
Could always bring the Birdman back.

Could always bring the Birdman back.

sad season 8 GIF

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Well success doesn't exactly follow him.

Would be surprised if he is still at the Crows next season, but won't make much difference if Nicks is still around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely he’s gone

Although I’m worried Montgomery seems 1 of few with his hat in the ring for eagles job. Would be very us to have him agreed to come and then he gets a senior coaching gig and we’re stuck with burns
Where’s the Montgomery agreed talk coming from?

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back