Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 35 17.8%
  • No

Votes: 162 82.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Murphy 5 year contract extension
seth meyers wish GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Big win for us. Keane is a young KPD that has barely played 30 games, but is a great interceptor, attacking defender, good athletic profile and has plenty of scope to improve.

He's the prototype modern defender in the AFL and I'd have been pretty gutted if he left

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big win for us. Keane is a young KPD that has barely played 30 games, but is a great interceptor, attacking defender, good athletic profile and has plenty of scope to improve.

He's the prototype modern defender in the AFL and I'd have been pretty gutted if he left
Agree, still not sure where he fits. He isn't a better interceptor than Worrell, probably 3rd best KPD.. Can we play him & worrell given Worrell's athletic abilities?

At least we didn't let another Keith situation happen. We let that deal fester, and he had a better offer elsewhere and the compo was peanuts. I rated him at the time. I rate Keane as well.:thumbsupemoji:

Agree. Love the way he plays and would have been disappointed to lose him for anything less than an early 2nd (which would have been unlikely).

Had some poor games/moments but showed that he has real weapons. I'm confident he can keep improving and be a serious player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back