Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 35 17.8%
  • No

Votes: 162 82.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

What happens when we play the dogs and are up against Darcy (If he can work out how to kick), he is 206cms, without Butts Wooz is our tallest at 195, giving up 11 cms is a big disadvantage. Other options are 194cms and then there's the HE ISN'T A KEY DEFENDER that is 197
Darcy would have torched us had he kicked straight. Need Butts

lmao at all the Collingwood cope going "Thank God we never wanted him" dude you're playing Moore and Frampton as your main key backs 😭
Reckon part of their lack of desire for Keane is the scars from him leaving for Ireland, even though that was during COVID so probably a fair enough excuse to do so

What happens when we play the dogs and are up against Darcy (If he can work out how to kick), he is 206cms, without Butts Wooz is our tallest at 195, giving up 11 cms is a big disadvantage. Other options are 194cms and then there's the HE ISN'T A KEY DEFENDER that is 197

Edit- He is actually 209.5cms! WTF

Long neck so I wouldn't be too worried

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm okay with signing Keane but I doubt he makes it to the end of 2028 with us.

While I'm happy to keep him I did see an opportunity to improve our draft hand with ejther him or Berry but I don't think there was a heap of interest.

Collingwood were absolutely interested, we (correctly, imo) decided that Keane was worth more to us than he would garner in a trade.

I like Keane but there are some cracks in his game. Just have to hope the rest of the backline stays fit because he looked bloody good early in the season.
FFS (I'm being nice) ....he's played just 28 games of Aussie Rules Football .....what did you expect, a finished product

Does not the improvement in year 2 on year 1, give you any clues

Collingwood were absolutely interested, we (correctly, imo) decided that Keane was worth more to us than he would garner in a trade.
It was simply Keanes Manager playing one Club off against another suitor .....just like we were used each time Pavlich came up for a Contract renewal

The opposite is true.

You offer the player the deal so they refuse to go anywhere else. Then their club has no negotiating power.
Yep ....the key to the Lukosius deal, is his back ended Contract

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back