Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 36 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 162 81.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

People with any sort of self awareness would just accept it but you are seriously the worst troll on this board. If you weren't a moderator I am pretty sure the majority of us would have you on ignore.

Ignore? If allowed, I would crowdfund the $3000 to have him permanently banned. Pretty sure it would meet target in about 5 minutes.

Unbelievable that we can cop reaction bans for 'reaction trolling', but Wayno is free to fertilize this board with impunity because he is a mod of a board not relevant to AFC.

We’ve changed enormously in the last two decades. All beginning with Expo in 88 and once they decided to rebuild south bank, our little city blossomed. People like Mostyn have contributed hugely to the culture in this city. You are definitely barking up a very limited view on this one. This city is going from strength to strength culturally. When I first moved here in 88, I would absolutely agree with you. Adelaide population in 88 was 1,059,000, Brisbane 1,359,000. Adelaide today is the same population we were back then, while Brisbane is now 2,539,000. I took these when I flew back into Brisbane from Adelaide last weekend.

View attachment 2107155View attachment 2107156
By introducing velvet jackets? Clapping?

That's how I remember it too .....oh, and Rachele couldn't possibly stay after his treatment

I'm still waiting for the mass exodus, given our no-hoper Coach is going no-where with this team.....hangon....seems everyone wants to stay, and lets see how many new players want to come

Some people just can't read the signs
Of course you’d remember something made up.

And some people make up the signs…….or ignore them…….so what’s your opinion on Laird forcing Hinge out of defence?

I don't see why port being in finals would stop him from him putting in a request to leave which is what has always made me doubt its that simple. Luko also doesn't seem to suit them that well, he's more of the same type of key forward they already have.

Luko walks into Port as their number 1 forward. It’s actually a no brainer for him

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Ignore? If allowed, I would crowdfund the $3000 to have him permanently banned. Pretty sure it would meet target in about 5 minutes.

Unbelievable that we can cop reaction bans for 'reaction trolling', but Wayno is free to fertilize this board with impunity because he is a mod of a board not relevant to AFC.
A Board mod even called him a troll

Surprised the Culture police aren't shining a more intense light on the Western Bulldogs yet.

Macrae, Smith and Daniel all asking out.

The Ramen down in Footscray must be off the hook!
Well not really. Macrae / Daniel are starters in most sides and have been pushed out of the side and made sub every game... so makes sense to ask for a trade... Smith was always wanting out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprised the Culture police aren't shining a more intense light on the Western Bulldogs yet.

Why?

They are no longer walk up start best 22 in Beveridge's team?

It's more about wanting guaranteed AFL games?

Smith was always going.

Have a crack mate!

Can you charge more for 2 minute noodles if you call them Ramen ?

At least a chilli pie floater has a bit of substance.

I have had a patent on that for 20 years .
And the 43 metre stumble to “ The Firm” thereafter following a session at the chip factory.
Ahhh, then you are a johnny come lately then. Ol cleanhands used to frequent the Norwood Pie Cart back in the 80's after his Norwood games or if he had been partying at the Norwood hotel nightclub till the wee hours...so I am told ;)

Ahhh, then you are a johnny come lately then. Ol cleanhands used to frequent the Norwood Pie Cart back in the 80's after his Norwood games or if he had been partying at the Norwood hotel nightclub till the wee hours...so I am told ;)
Sams - it was called Sams

Why?

They are no longer walk up start best 22 in Beveridge's team?

It's more about wanting guaranteed AFL games?

Smith was always going.
Yeah, was more having a friendly dig at the Ramen/Culture commenters in here. But I see your point.

Regarding Smith though, I have to be honest, I still have no idea why he's so keen to leave the Bulldogs. If he were a Crow I'd be moving mountains to keep Baz.

Rumour on the main boards that North Melbourne had put up its F1 for Houston and Port have rejected that.

If there is ay truth to that, they are insane for rejecting it as if they decided to just hold it, it could be pick 1 next year and that is Dyson Sharpe guaranteed
Geez, that is start the car territory for Houston.

Norwood cart doesn’t count.

If he was at the Norwood Hotel then he was missing the real action @ Sams

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back