Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 36 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 162 81.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Right here's a random and very weird one from a journo I know... Todd Marshall. He's port affiliated so he usually isn't worth much with these kinds of things.

Rumour on the main boards that North Melbourne had put up its F1 for Houston and Port have rejected that.

If there is ay truth to that, they are insane for rejecting it as if they decided to just hold it, it could be pick 1 next year and that is Dyson Sharpe guaranteed
richmond will be pick 1 next year no matter what

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To us, not joking. Not saying it's real just that it's a real rumour within Port leaning journos. I'm no rumour monger I just find the fact that it's coming from somewhere even remotely credible hilarious.
He is literally 1 head knock away from retirement..if he is not already being advised to walk away this offseason. Concussions have stalked him badly

To us, not joking. Not saying it's real just that it's a real rumour within Port leaning journos. I'm no rumour monger I just find the fact that it's coming from somewhere even remotely credible hilarious.

Calling bullshit on this, Rooch has no friends.

What, work under clarkson with a young list chock full of talent ready to take off??
Clarkson hasn't exactly shown at North so far that he is the messiah they all thought and hoped he was.

He hasn't been gifted a generational talent like Buddy, nor does he have a Hodge and Roughhead type to compliment.

North's midfield is solid with LDU, McKercher and Sheezal but their KP stocks are pretty thin and I cant see a rapid rise for them.

I would assume Houston has knocked that on the head because Port would be mad to.

Rumour on the main boards that North Melbourne had put up its F1 for Houston and Port have rejected that.

If there is ay truth to that, they are insane for rejecting it as if they decided to just hold it, it could be pick 1 next year and that is Dyson Sharpe guaranteed

With Sheezel, McKercher and co. running off HB and rotating through the midfield, Houston is the last type of player NM need.

Remember, Houston attended zero centre bounces this season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back