Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 36 18.1%
  • No

Votes: 163 81.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

At first I was all

Confused Classic Film GIF by Warner Archive

Where’s the watch?

Then I saw the last image

Great Job Yes GIF by Hollywood Suite

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe the coaches were shit communicators.
Maybe the parents seeing from within close realised how shit we are.
I am absolutely shocked that your conclusion was that it may have been the shit AFC coaches fault rather than the players.

Ben Jarman was arguably the least fit player to ever grace a spot on an AFL list. I recall attending some pre-season sessions in Ben’s second pre-season. He spent a long time running laps (very slowly) with different support staff. He seemed totally incapable of pushing himself and his lack of fitness was evident in his SANFL performances. He had good skills but always looked like a top-up player in the SANFL.

Inhis subsequent 6 years at North Adelaide his output flatlined.

With the benefit of hindsight the only mistakes made by the AFC re Edwards and Jarman was wasting rookie spots.

I am absolutely shocked that your conclusion was that it may have been the shit AFC coaches fault rather than the players.

Ben Jarman was arguably the least fit player to ever grace a spot on an AFL list. I recall attending some pre-season sessions in Ben’s second pre-season. He spent a long time running laps (very slowly) with different support staff. He seemed totally incapable of pushing himself and his lack of fitness was evident in his SANFL performances. He had good skills but always looked like a top-up player in the SANFL.

With the benefit of hindsight the only mistakes made by the AFC re Edwards and Jarman was wasting rookie spots.
I’m shocked that you can’t see past “Crows good, Crows must be good”

And that’s not what I said, so good try. I’ve offered up an alternative scenario to be considered.

So do you think we had good development coaches whilst they were at the Crows and a good core group of coaches? Is there any part of you that may be think the parents observed the shit show and thought it’s not a place I’d recommend?

Oh and you quoted me so don’t try and add this to your make believe stalker tally.

I watched Tex Wanganeen over PS coming back from a major injury ....you've never seen a more plumpy AFL player, so no secret he was delisted

The point is ....if you're small you have to be fast or run continuously

The best judgement on players like the Edwards and Jarman boys is, did any other club pick them up .....and are they now playing high level SANFL, with a view to get back on an AFL list

I watched Tex Wanganeen over PS coming back from a major injury ....you've never seen a more plumpy AFL player, so no secret he was delisted

The point is ....if you're small you have to be fast or run continuously

The best judgement on players like the Edwards and Jarman boys is, did any other club pick them up .....and are they now playing high level SANFL, with a view to get back on an AFL list
Isn’t one of the Edwards boys playing for west coast?

Isn’t one of the Edwards boys playing for west coast?
Yep ....not the one I think the discussion has been about, Jackson

Luke Edwards was the player picked up by WC ....I don't know what Jackson & Ben are doing these days

Luke though appears to have a similar list status to McHenry

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back