Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 36 18.0%
  • No

Votes: 164 82.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

SEN Vic have mentioned a few times its more 'personal/family' reasons Montgomery wants to move back to Adelaide.... Apparently.

Even with this in our favour (like Balme) we might still balls this up.... :drunk:

Having all our in demand Assistants locked away doesn't help. I can't beleive one of the three main assistants don't come out of contract every 12 months.

Having all our in demand Assistants locked away doesn't help. I can't beleive one of the three main assistants don't come out of contract every 12 months.
They probably all got extended at the same time as Nicks.

I keep saying this Buckley doesn’t want to leave Melbourne, he won’t seperate himself from his kids for a coaching role

His partner will not move away from Melbourne

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think Buckley knows he only has one more go at it to make a name for himself as a coach. The Eagles are coming from a long way back.

I'm thinking it's a case of all in, all go down with the ship (if that's what happens).

Not really, they're having trouble attracting candidates because they know that the Eagles' list is a mess and there a few years of pain still to come.
Thats fair but Cox would have extra grace years because he is Dean Frikkin Cox!

And no the others wouldnt because the WC board are quick to act

Gettable had David Trotter on:

Cumming- Hasn't made his decision yet, seems he is waiting until Port finish and then will have a final meeting with both clubs and make his decision. Maker of that what you will.
EH- Basically confirmed he will go to suns
Kennedy - Not moving interstate if he does move

Cumming- Hasn't made his decision yet, seems he is waiting until Port finish and then will have a final meeting with both clubs and make his decision. Maker of that what you will.
He goes to Port to up their offer

Our fitness was head and shoulders above the other teams that year thanks to Craig's extra training and tapering leading into the finals - something most teams do these days. But at the time, it was innovative and provided a competitive advantage.
Cahill was doing it before Craig

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My guess with Cumming is we are favourites but he has to see what Port offer first.

Port can't offer until they know more about Luko and Perryman. Doesn't mean we are not first choice but just making sure he can't squeeze anything more out of us.

My guess with Cumming is we are favourites but he has to see what Port offer first.

Port can't offer until they know more about Luko and Perryman. Doesn't mean we are not first choice but just making sure he can't squeeze anything more out of us.
Crows offer is currently the best on the table.

Youre basically calling him out as a Port supporter with an alias account. Youre right :thumbsu:

There is a few on here that joined around the time of the last showdown.

Interesting that they never have a negative point to make about Port or their hatred of them.:think:
Yep agreed mate. There’s a few of them and I have made the mods aware of multiple but these guys are busy enough without chasing pathetic poeple posing as Crows fans. One I have already called out a few times and another very obvious one to me. How is it obvious to spot:

• they often start posting life on non Crows thread normally praising Power (JHf) whilst comparing us unfavourably.
  • constantly bagging us ALWAYS. One poster even when we smashed Power in showdown one this year ONLY posted about Powers awesome midfield and he could feel their superior talent starting to take over at some point. NOT one word of praise to Crows for thrashing them and our players “lining them up from 50” :) and snagging the goal. Actually not normally one word of praise for us at all whilst praising Power UNTIL they are called out.
  • regular false claims about how Crows made various errors despite them being factually incorrect (Henderson becoming AA after he left us - WRONG. Crows should have traded up for Pavlich when he was drafted = WRONG as wasn’t an option.)
  • choose to normally post on negative threads rather than any positive threads.
  • just read the history of a few and it’s blatantly obvious. The need to clarify “we” is the Crows (by putting crows in brackets after using the word “we” an absolute giveaway)
  • when called out their communication and responses differ to previous posting history. One Power fan upon being called out started with “chill out dude” or some shit which was 180 degree different language to anything ever used.

If these people are so bored in life that they need to pretend to barrack for us to get off then all I can say is…what a waste of a life.

Thankfully likely to disappear once Power lose this weekend.

Yep agreed mate. There’s a few of them and I have made the mods aware of multiple but these guys are busy enough without chasing pathetic poeple posing as Crows fans. One I have already called out a few times and another very obvious one to me. How is it obvious to spot:

• they often start posting life on non Crows thread normally praising Power (JHf) whilst comparing us unfavourably.
  • constantly bagging us ALWAYS. One poster even when we smashed Power in showdown one this year ONLY posted about Powers awesome midfield and he could feel their superior talent starting to take over at some point. NOT one word of praise to Crows for thrashing them and our players “lining them up from 50” :) and snagging the goal. Actually not normally one word of praise for us at all whilst praising Power UNTIL they are called out.
  • regular false claims about how Crows made various errors despite them being factually incorrect (Henderson becoming AA after he left us - WRONG. Crows should have traded up for Pavlich when he was drafted = WRONG as wasn’t an option.)
  • choose to normally post on negative threads rather than any positive threads.
  • just read the history of a few and it’s blatantly obvious. The need to clarify “we” is the Crows (by putting crows in brackets after using the word “we” an absolute giveaway)
  • when called out their communication and responses differ to previous posting history. One Power fan upon being called out started with “chill out dude” or some shit which was 180 degree different language to anything ever used.

If these people are so bored in life that they need to pretend to barrack for us to get off then all I can say is…what a waste of a life.

Thankfully likely to disappear once Power lose this weekend.
See you Saturday

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back