Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 36 18.0%
  • No

Votes: 164 82.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The Suns can clearly keep him if they want to.

I'd rather F1 for Luko and 20. I'm fine with that

I was thinking this today as well

F1 for Luko and could we be trying to get their 2024 pick 20, or worse case pick 26

This will open the door to draft the young SA ruckman who is predicted to be drafted mid to late 20s

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

F1 for Luko and could we be trying to get their 2024 pick 20, or worse case pick 26

This will open the door to draft the young SA ruckman who is predicted to be drafted mid to late 20s

Agreed, I think it’s a good idea. It’s time to do something different. Plenty of upside with Luko and he’s ready to prove himself. Future ruckman in. And if you add Cummings then it’s not as important to have that future first coming in next season either. Track record with firsts is always worth noting 🤣🤣🤣

Agreed, I think it’s a good idea. It’s time to do something different. Plenty of upside with Luko and he’s ready to prove himself. Future ruckman in. And if you add Cummings then it’s not as important to have that future first coming in next season either. Track record with firsts is always worth noting 🤣🤣🤣

Changing clubs might be the stimulus or kick uk the ass Luko needs

Let’s be honest Izak wasn’t consistent at GC either, but we can see what’s ahead of him now

Dude just called 5AA says Luko will be a crow for f1 with f2 coming back. The caller could be full of shit too🤣🤣

We are that stupid and desperate. And the good news for our LM crew is that like Gore, you get to kick the result of the trade down the road a while.

Honestly compiling lists and sending to the mods is pretty well up there with wasting one’s life.
Ignore and sail on with life!
so you dont care that a (previously) major SA sporting media identity pretends to come on our board as BigHawk and subsequent profiles pretending to be a Crows fan but effectively trolling us the whole time.

Fair enough if so but I do care and will call it out

If we did offer a F1, they all need to be fired
If we did, then we need to mitigate against it as best we can with what we can try and get back and what we can do to upgrade what we then have to get in another quality player in this draft. IF they use our F1, then all we can do is look forward to make the best out of a bad taste

If we did, then we need to mitigate against it as best we can with what we can try and get back and what we can do to upgrade what we then have to get in another quality player in this draft. IF they use our F1, then all we can do is look forward to make the best out of a bad taste
Even if we got a F2 back from them it's not enough.

As bad as they've been... one day it'll click and they'll make the 8.

We shouldn’t be valuing our future first as anything worse than 8. No way I’d be giving that up for Luko and speculative crap. If they won’t take this or next years seconds, then they can get whatever Port can pay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so you dont care that a (previously) major SA sporting media identity pretends to come on our board as BigHawk and subsequent profiles pretending to be a Crows fan but effectively trolling us the whole time.

No, if everyone comes on here clapping it’s boring as bat shit.
We’ve seen that by the positive only threads die out very quickly.
We need all types, if the mods see fit to ban someone well that’s up to them.

You're calling me out as a former SA sporting media identity ??

Wow you are unhinged.

Rory Atkins exploring his options, would we? 😏😏😏

Yep, pick 20 is much better for us as that may well be in dodson territory. Then if they want our pick 25 for ANB, play a bit of hardball and try 25 and 42 for ANB and F2. Just need to make sure we end up with some later picks for welsh...but hey, if an earlier bid came in, we wouldn't hold an f1 in the above scenario so it would just chew our f2 back a bit if we had to dip into next year to match
It would only impact the round Welsh is taken in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back