VFL 2024 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

But they might take more than one? Is Campbell playing? Because if Ro goes down in the warm up then you need a like for like replacement ready. Probably need one emergency on standby when Sandy plays on the same day as the Saints.
Campbell isn't on the emergency list.

We usually keep a tall and small as the emergency but Brynes is the only one not named at Sandy. So that suggests Sharman will be the sub and if needed, he could come into the 22 for a tall and Brynes becomes sub.

How is Keeler going for you guys? Likely to get another contract? Happy with his development?

Remember him being touted top 20 at one stage in phantom drafts.

Raw, needs to work on his strength before he gets an AFL game but he looks promising.

He's a human highlights reel like no other.

Keeler very cool very smart.
Ari brilliant distribution from the back line.
Both should get a game this year.
This is the best VFL game I’ve seen this year. Both sides keen to move it on at all costs.

Sandi going ok lots of positives, but the different in leg speed is scary. The other thing that is a concern is Casey are constantly reading the fall of the ball much quicker than Sandi.

Hunter Clark gets exposed for speed of action even at this level.

Jones, Membrey, Keeler, Crouch all going well.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hunter Clark making a strong case that he belongs in the Saints AFL team. Getting heaps of the ball and missing every target.

Pou with the first clearance of the match but been a little quiet.

Really needs to work on his running patterns and movement around stoppage. That's ok though he's got the chance to do that at this level for a few weeks.

I think I now have to concede it is time to move past Hunter Clark. His ball use and lack of awareness are concerning.
Crouch is not quick but he always seems to have time and space. At times Clark looks like he is running in quicksand.
In racehorse parlance …"prefer others"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back